Breaking an E51

nimrug

E51 Owner
im looking for the e51 external input adapter, my bus havent got the phono plugs behind the back seats, im looking for the lead that goes into the tv player in the boot area with the plug and the phono sockets please,
if you have one can you let me know and the price please..

stevemen

Here for life
E51 Owner
im looking for the e51 external input adapter, my bus havent got the phono plugs behind the back seats, im looking for the lead that goes into the tv player in the boot area with the plug and the phono sockets please,
if you have one can you let me know and the price please..
Yep I have lead with sockets and grey inset Trim panel Strip to convert yours to have sockets in rear quarter panel as standard (If you have a grey interior) £40 +£5pnp
Or
I have a plug in adaptor with approximately 5m of Rca lead with 3 plugs on end that you can route wherever you wish. £30 +£5pnp
Please email for more details
Steve
Tojomotorsuk@gmail.com

Elgrand-Dad

E51 Owner
Yep I have lead with sockets and grey inset Trim panel Strip to convert yours to have sockets in rear quarter panel as standard (If you have a grey interior) £40 +£5pnp
Or
I have a plug in adaptor with approximately 5m of Rca lead with 3 plugs on end that you can route wherever you wish. £30 +£5pnp
Please email for more details
Steve
Tojomotorsuk@gmail.com
Hi Steve,

Do you still have the lead with plug adaptor for the TV tuner? I am looking for the lead to plug into the TV tuner so that have the RCA input available. Is this the AVC-14.

Thanks

Stuart

stevemen

Here for life
E51 Owner
Hi Steve,

Do you still have the lead with plug adaptor for the TV tuner? I am looking for the lead to plug into the TV tuner so that have the RCA input available. Is this the AVC-14.

Thanks

Stuart
Is it's a series 1 e51 ? It's a tv tuner plug in adaptor attached to a Rca lead red/ yellow/ white plugs fully tested working ok

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Just found my car has a rubber flap missing from the front of the rear side window. Only noticed because you can see silver between the glass on the passenger side.

5F718A9F-6343-4CD2-A85F-38BB421D0A18.jpeg
3012C8D1-645B-4067-B09B-3D22D858C14A.jpeg
315784E5-FB12-47AD-B1B3-2EFFC00A7BF8.jpeg

Do you have one for both sides @stevemen ? as the only one I have is split and flapping.

Cheers

stevemen

Here for life
E51 Owner

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Haha @MrRob_in just checked my Silver one and its exactly the same as yours!!
I am also missing the passenger side rubber but the driverside is there but hanging off a little at the top! Would never have noticed it missing if you hadn't of posted! lol I'll check the white one later! lol

Phil

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Haha @MrRob_in just checked my Silver one and its exactly the same as yours!!
I am also missing the passenger side rubber but the driverside is there but hanging off a little at the top! Would never have noticed it missing if you hadn't of posted! lol I'll check the white one later! lol
And I said to the wife yesterday I'll have to ask on the forum what rubber seals are supposed to be around the rear windows because it doesn't look right to me. :)

stevemen

Here for life
E51 Owner
Knew I should have pm-ed @stevemen
I've just upped demand and ££ :joy:
Ha ha....youve started summat now!
Despite having a wall full of rubber trims hung up and a crate full on the deck, iv only managed to find 2 of them and there should be stacks.Its a piece nobody asks for and so easily strewn about.......

Then I notice one is missing off my rider too.....so now I'm left with only 1.
The hunt goes on, must be somewhere!
Or maybe I should just auction the one iv found and look again later lol!