• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Breakfast club Haynes motor museum

J
Haynes motor museum do a breakfast club on the first Sunday of every month, I was thinking we could tie this up with the first regional outing of eoc. I would like to suggest Sunday 5th August so it gives time for people to arrange things. Or suggestions welcome please. This is a free event and open to all. You can view videos on YouTube or have a look at this link for the website.
https://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/events/haynes-breakfast-club
List of attendees:
@Daddyof4 definate
@JonRWB possible
@Brendan1969 possible
@Carl Games possible
@dom possible
@Sandie possible
@MarcusB possible
@Abi Baker definite
Just down the road from us , good call.will be there 😎

I am a newby and would like to join you guys. I have a passion for classic cars and would like to visit the museum.
I have had my E51 for eight months. Please keep me informed o f the trip. I am not on Facebook.

I am a newby and would like to join you guys. I have a passion for classic cars and would like to visit the museum.
I have had my E51 for eight months. Please keep me informed o f the trip. I am not on Facebook.
Thanks @Billy I will put you on the confirmed list, watch out nearer the time as I will put up a meeting point so we can arrive together. Thanks for your interest and what model E51 do you have? Just for my interest πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

My Elgarran Is a Highway Starr. White with black interior. I have fitted a rear kitchen unit. My wife and I use the van for holidays away, we do not camp-in the Elgrand, but use it for daytime use. I may try camping some time in the future..

Hi @L200_crew let me know when its a definite, i'll pop you down as a possible for now :D:eek:
the more the merrier

Haynes motor museum do a breakfast club on the first Sunday of every month, I was thinking we could tie this up with the first regional outing of eoc. I would like to suggest Sunday 5th August so it gives time for people to arrange things. Or suggestions welcome please. This is a free event and open to all. You can view videos on YouTube or have a look at this link for the website.
https://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/events/haynes-breakfast-club
List of attendees:
1, @Daddyof4 definate
2, @JonRWB possible
3, @Brendan1969 possible
4, @Carl Games possible
5, @dom possible
6, @Sandie possible
7, @MarcusB possible
8, @Abi Baker definite
9, @Somerset folk definite
10, @Billy confirmed
11, @L200_crew Possible
those of you that are a maybe, can you let me know when you know either way so I can amend the post and not chase nearer the time :yum:yum thanks

those of you that are a maybe, can you let me know when you know either way so I can amend the post and not chase nearer the time :yum:yum thanks
I will now be coming Neil as my plans have changed:p should be a great day out and currently looks like more Elgrands than we had at JDM too so far which was also a great day/meet.

For those coming or still working out their weekends, I have secured a meeting point at The Orchard Inn, High Road, Galhampton, Somerset, BA22 7BA. Its a nice looking pub 2.5 miles up the road from the museum itself. Meeting from 8a.m onwards and looking to leave around 8:50 to be at Haynes for 9a.m for the opening. :cool::cool::p:cool::)

For those coming or still working out their weekends, I have secured a meeting point at the The Orchard Inn, High Road, Galhampton, Somerset, BA22 7BA. Its a nice looking pub 2.5 miles up the road from the museum itself. Meeting from 8a.m onwards and looking to leave around 8:50 to be at Haynes for 9a.m for the opening. :cool::cool::p:cool::)
Is that so your first in the que Neil for the bacon butties mate:p:p:p:p:p:p:yum:yum:yum:yum:yum:yum:yum:yum

Back