• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Breakfast club Haynes motor museum

Daddyof4

Here for life
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Haynes motor museum do a breakfast club on the first Sunday of every month, I was thinking we could tie this up with the first regional outing of eoc. I would like to suggest Sunday 5th August so it give his time for people to arrange things. Or suggestions welcome please. This is a free event and open to all. You can view videos on YouTube or have a look at this link for the website.
https://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/events/haynes-breakfast-club
Meeting point to convoy in:
The Orchard Inn, High Road, Galhampton, Somerset, BA22 7BA
I have spoken to the owner as this is 2.5 miles along the road from the museum.
Meet from 8a.m with the aim to leave by 08:50 to be at haynes for 9a.m which is when it opens.

List of attendees:
1, @Daddyof4 definite
2, @red5 definate 👍
3, @Brendan1969 definite :p
4, @Carl Games definite
5, @dom 99% sure
6, @Sandie had to work not coming
7, @MarcusB definite
8, @Abi Baker definite
9, @Somerset folk definite
10, @Billy definite
11, @L200_crew definate
12, @MikeG definate
13, @Shakey maybe ;);)
14, @Lewiebug definate
15. @dave g deffo😉
16. @Shore Campers definate
17. scorpion Definate
18. @Jonp13 deffo
19. @Andyzz definate
20. @Initial D definate 👍
21. @alboy maybe
22. @Winchester deffo 👍

Last edited:
Haynes motor museum do a breakfast club on the first Sunday of every month, I was thinking we could tie this up with the first regional outing of eoc. I would like to suggest Sunday 5th August so it gives time for people to arrange things. Or suggestions welcome please. This is a free event and open to all. You can view videos on YouTube or have a look at this link for the website.
https://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/events/haynes-breakfast-club
Great suggestion Neil and that place has recently had a full overhaul too so its a lot better inside now. Take plenty of cash if you go though:p

Anyone fancy joining me to this monthly jaunt

Don't get despondent, keep plugging away bud I am sure it will get sorted, I think some owners are a little shy.

Wish I was closer! Love the Haynes museum. If you haven't been before this is a great time to go...

Hi all. long time lurker who's never been good with social media, so apologies for my lack of conversation( 1 finger typing takes soo long). I would love to meet up with fellow elgranders at Haynes on sun 5 Aug and will be there ( unless work gets in the way) .

T
Hi all. long time lurker who's never been good with social media, so apologies for my lack of conversation( 1 finger typing takes soo long). I would love to meet up with fellow elgranders at Haynes on sun 5 Aug and will be there ( unless work gets in the way) .
Thanks @dom I've added you to the list 👍

Back