• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Breakfast at Newlyns Meet 3 Oct 21

I was thinking of you whilst polishing my lower grille.

nice little meet a bit short but still good i got home just as the heavens opened

Ahh Bob, most of us were there just after 9ish instead of the normal 1000hrs start, future meets likely to revert back to 1000hrs start, hence it might have seemed short:)

fair point and the cake was lovely i did wonder when i got there at 10to10 there were five wagons lined up :joy:

Good weather, good company, thanks for a nice morning talking about life and Elgrands, what's not to like and cake:) Managed to get a fill of E5 no problems at Crondall, now all set for Castle Combe👍

View attachment 62832View attachment 62834View attachment 62833
View attachment 62835View attachment 62836View attachment 62838View attachment 62837View attachment 62839
The cake was to die for! Nice to see everyone, and meet new people too. Could be a shortage of black gloss in the near future! 😂 and i managed to get a top up on fuel too. Will bring kettle next time.

Back