• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Breakfast at Newlyns Meet 3 Oct 21

Looks as though we can expect a few (8ish) so it's a runner, any people who are not yet owners but want to see some vans in the flesh are welcome to come and chat, this will be the week after my birthday so i'll bring a cake along as well.

Hi all, I should be in, and have converted mine myself with 240 & off grid electrics hob sink etc, for info for those of us coming from Portsmouth way, the M27 eastbound will be shut from junc 9 to 11 on the way home for us. Shut from Friday 9pm until Monday 6am that weekend.

and a very good job as well looks factory-built well done debs👍😎😎

weather looking ok for Sunday, top tip when you come off the roundabout, the turning is almost immediately on the right, do not take the first branch road to the farm, look right and take the private road entrance, go straight down past the farm shop and cafe to the end of the car park by the kids play area and see you there from 0900 hrs cake and all.

By the way - I will just be stalking your cars and drinking coffee! Ours in on a boat somewhere between South Korea and Singapore at the moment!

you are most welcome :cool:

Beautiful day for a meet … sorry couldn’t make it. .. trying to save what fuel I have for castle Combe next weekend .. hope you all had a. Good time ..

Beautiful day for a meet … sorry couldn’t make it. .. trying to save what fuel I have for castle Combe next weekend .. hope you all had a. Good time ..
… it’s only down the road for you and there was petrol nearby… poor excuse!
… you just wanted a lay in 🤣🤣🤣

Good weather, good company, thanks for a nice morning talking about life and Elgrands, what's not to like and cake:) Managed to get a fill of E5 no problems at Crondall, now all set for Castle Combe👍

New1.jpgNew2.jpgNew3.jpg
New4.jpgnew5.jpgNew6.jpgNew7.jpgNew8.jpg

Last edited:
Back