• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Breakfast at Newlyns Meet 3 Oct 21

Manoerwar

Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
We had a very nice lunch today at Newlyns Farm Shop just off junc 5 on the M3 https://www.newlyns-farmshop.co.uk/ @Winchester
It is a easy location to find and has great flat stone parking that could easily cater for a good number of vehicles, I spoke to the site manger and explained the requirement for parking and she thinks it's a great idea, but would not reserve parking. That said, there is plenty of parking (free) and a great location at the end of the area where a fleet could easliy fit; vehicle opposite vehicle. The cafe serves a decent breakfast either inside or take away and more important there are toilets. Usual start time of 0900 hrs to ensure good parking, I could also book an inside or outside table if there was enough interest for a more informal sit down breakfast.

I only chose the 3 Oct date as we are so close to Sep and I know there are other meetings on. Happy to do all the leg work just let me know if you are interested in attending.

Will be at santa pod if it goes ahead

Count me as a possible, will have just returned from a tour of Yorkshire for front cats and lpg.

I need to make my maiden EOC meet!

Going to try to get along. Won’t know if free for sure until I get a rehearsal schedule for some work. Will keep an eye on thread though.

Anyone turning up in a camper conversion by any chance?

Anyone turning up in a camper conversion by any chance?
I only have a part conversion: Pop Top, hook up for electrics, flip over box for two suitcases (part of the bed) and a built in fridge, some have turned up for other meets with full camper conversions, it would be nice to see a few more conversions and owners in the flesh so to speak.

Only just down the road from us but we’re away camping that weekend…..maybe next time if you go there again 👍🏼

can we have a post code please

cheers mike found it at the start im just being a dive today 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No problem - it is only a few miles from my place, so I know it well. Don’t plan on doing your weekly shop there though - not unless you have won the lottery!

Back