• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Brands Hatch Go Japan! 13th September

Just bought tickets for this and joined the club stand, looks good!

Likewise, I'm only in Rayleigh so might have seen you about somewhere!
If it's a white E51 then I drove past your house today;)

Yep I'm up for this.. I'm at Brands this weekend to as my lads racing his GSXR1000.

If it's a white E51 then I drove past your house today;)

You probably did if you were on the main road... there's actually three white E51s (including mine) along my road!

You probably did if you were on the main road... there's actually three white E51s (including mine) along my road!
Are the others on here if so we could have a local meet sometime.

Are the others on here if so we could have a local meet sometime.

Not sure to be honest, whoever owns them doesn't seem to take them out very much :expressionless: if I see either of them about I'll be sure to ask if they're on here

Haha I know, but thought you'd look back when I'd messaged 🙈👍🏼😁
Just checked and it's 4 hours each way. That might of just tipped it in the wrong direction I'm afraid
It was live traffic making it 4hrs but still 3 Hours lol
Hi Mate
Iv booked my ticket (thanks carl for letting me know) I have a few friends that are interested too, iv been to japan a couple of times and i love it some of the vans and modded cars there they are are truly unique i really like the body kit on your Elgrand ,i had a Mazda bongo it had the mazda speed body kit that look really good too ,iv recently got a rider E51 that has been a real ordeal but its had a replacement engine and many other parts replaced and hopfully we can start enjoying it now. I undersand with 4 kids not wanting to drive all that way mine say how long and we have been only driving for 10 mins.
take care mike :)

Hi Mate
Iv booked my ticket (thanks carl for letting me know) I have a few friends that are interested too, iv been to japan a couple of times and i love it some of the vans and modded cars there they are are truly unique i really like the body kit on your Elgrand ,i had a Mazda bongo it had the mazda speed body kit that look really good too ,iv recently got a rider E51 that has been a real ordeal but its had a replacement engine and many other parts replaced and hopfully we can start enjoying it now. I undersand with 4 kids not wanting to drive all that way mine say how long and we have been only driving for 10 mins.
take care mike :)
Have you booked a place on the club stand?

Is it too early for a list of attendees yet? Possibly name and location so we could come in convoy from our different areas. I'll start Malaki-Southend on sea.

If everyone who has booked ticket could PM me I can hatch a plan.

Been through the thread and here's a list of those who have paid up or expressed an interest

Stempyuno
Malaki
Claptrap
Mike77
Suzukiv2
wait
Robert Edwards
Breadman
Ajh2001
Mjay
Parky

Last edited:
Im at J3/M3, so I can meet up with the Portsmouth Possie at Cobham services on their way through if that helps :)

Last edited:
Im at J3/M3, so I can meet up with the Portsmouth Possie at Chobham services on their way through if that helps :)
Unfortunately we are all white so you won't be able to keep up.

Unfortunately we are all white so you won't be able to keep up.

Maybe, buts then yours are lighter remember, as they have less paint on them... because you guys keep hitting stationary objects...

Maybe, buts then yours are lighter remember, as they have less paint on them... because you guys keep hitting stationary objects...

And there are lots of stationary objects on the M25, so you guys might not even arrive at all if you keep hitting things :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Back