• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Brands Hatch Go Japan! 13th September

hmm could do and maybe get some of the east side of southeast interested and maybe meat at a point and convoy in :cool:
Everyone North of the river could meet at Thurrock services before crossing the bridge.

I think it's the same weekend as Yakushi but I might be interested as it's on the Sunday

I think we'll struggle to get a club stand, same reasons as JAE, there won't be any reps going, as they'll all be at Yakushi.

But we could all still go, just like a normal South East meet but with some smaller and possibly louder JDM candy to look at too :) :)
Louder? Really ?

I take it you haven't got a club stand? Not just parking in the car park? Just checked the website

I take it you haven't got a club stand? Not just parking in the car park? Just checked the website

No club stand, I’ve just bought an entrance ticket so far and might go for the free camping if it’s available :)

Last edited:
I can enquire about a stand as there seems to be reasonable interest.

Reactions: Sid
Here is the response from Go Japan! They have given us a stand code, much like Castle Combe.

I have registered to get the ball rolling.

When you buy your tickets you will need to also register your vehicle for the stand using the link on this page.

Hi Andrew

Please see below your Car Club booking code:-

All members of your club need to book on via the website under this code. Then, based on the final number of cars booked in, we’ll automatically allocate your club with an area of the right size in the right part of the show. Therefore, there is no need for coordinators to keep updating numbers. Members can book themselves in. Easy and super-less hassle!
The club booking system is fully automated and you can only book your club and members into the show by completing this new online form.

This system is new for 2020 and replaces the old PDF system that’s been used before.

On the lead up to the event, our system will then email instructions and vehicle passes direct to each club member. That’s why we need everyone’s details.

This new system means that for car club coordinators, all you have to do is initially log the club into the event, advise members of the unique code to and let them book themselves in.

As always, all visitors to the event still require an event ticket which must be purchased bought directly from the venue here.

If you have any questions please go to our website (link below) or email me back.

http://gojapan.co.uk/club-stands/

Kind Regards

Debbie

Here is the response from Go Japan! They have given us a stand code, much like Castle Combe.

I have registered to get the ball rolling.

When you buy your tickets you will need to also register your vehicle for the stand using the link on this page.

Hi Andrew

Please see below your Car Club booking code:-

All members of your club need to book on via the website under this code. Then, based on the final number of cars booked in, we’ll automatically allocate your club with an area of the right size in the right part of the show. Therefore, there is no need for coordinators to keep updating numbers. Members can book themselves in. Easy and super-less hassle!
The club booking system is fully automated and you can only book your club and members into the show by completing this new online form.

This system is new for 2020 and replaces the old PDF system that’s been used before.

On the lead up to the event, our system will then email instructions and vehicle passes direct to each club member. That’s why we need everyone’s details.

This new system means that for car club coordinators, all you have to do is initially log the club into the event, advise members of the unique code to and let them book themselves in.

As always, all visitors to the event still require an event ticket which must be purchased bought directly from the venue here.

If you have any questions please go to our website (link below) or email me back.

http://gojapan.co.uk/club-stands/

Kind Regards

Debbie

I’ll see you there but wont be on The club stand, as I booked my ticket yesterday 😀

I’ll see you there but wont be on The club stand, as I booked my ticket yesterday 😀
I reckon if you contact them they'll be able to update your ticket mate.

Doesn't matter, you can still register on the website.

I'd love to go, and it doesn't clash with my rota! Just gotta run it past the family to all get on board with the long drive!

Alrighty then booked and paid see you all there.

Attachments

• 38E1A6CF-053A-421B-9B14-E9BD2829F3C4.jpeg
    38E1A6CF-053A-421B-9B14-E9BD2829F3C4.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6
Back