• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Brands Hatch Go Japan! 13th September

Well done all,glad the weather was kind to you,vans as usual look awesome.pics were obviously taken before the slower non white ones managed to arrive.😅

I've said from the start that I want either a white or silver one.... My preference now is white!! 😍😂
Hey
Shame we didn’t bump into each other. Was there with my 7yr old boy. We drove up in our “fresh off the boat” silver Elgrand. Was parked at the “not show ready end” (blue park)
You could have seen what it’s like to have one untouched (yet)
Have had it a month and it drives like a new car. Interior is like new even still had plastic cover over the doorsteps.

Hey
Shame we didn’t bump into each other. Was there with my 7yr old boy. We drove up in our “fresh off the boat” silver Elgrand. Was parked at the “not show ready end” (blue park)
You could have seen what it’s like to have one untouched (yet)
Have had it a month and it drives like a new car. Interior is like new even still had plastic cover over the doorsteps.
Hi El Nic. What a shame!!

I would love to see a silver one in the metal.

How are you finding your new bus??

Congrats by the way! 👍

Do you have any pics of it at all??

Hi El Nic. What a shame!!

I would love to see a silver one in the metal.

How are you finding your new bus??

Congrats by the way! 👍

Do you have any pics of it at all??
Yeah love it so far
For us as a family of four it’s just in its element.
first week took it camping
Second week went to the beach
Third week spent cleaning and fiddling about, new air filter, wiper blades, and a lot of washing.
forth week took the wife to market. That is she ran a stall locally and the Elgrand looked the part amongst the market trader vans if a bit flasher than the rest.
Only got a few picks so far as a common thing to find on the silver ones is the plastic trim on the bottom sides has a small amount of paint thinning from the sun inJapan. Got the primer/paint/laquer off eBay using the paint code found in the engine bay. Just got to find the time now

Attachments

• 71B0BEB4-5F39-4433-BB0D-FBAB82767F25.jpeg
    71B0BEB4-5F39-4433-BB0D-FBAB82767F25.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 10
  • A3AA4426-D577-4B71-9907-2139BBD112BA.jpeg
    A3AA4426-D577-4B71-9907-2139BBD112BA.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 622F69B6-97CA-435C-B921-6252629DBC51.jpeg
    622F69B6-97CA-435C-B921-6252629DBC51.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 9
Yeah love it so far
For us as a family of four it’s just in its element.
first week took it camping
Second week went to the beach
Third week spent cleaning and fiddling about, new air filter, wiper blades, and a lot of washing.
forth week took the wife to market. That is she ran a stall locally and the Elgrand looked the part amongst the market trader vans if a bit flasher than the rest.
Only got a few picks so far as a common thing to find on the silver ones is the plastic trim on the bottom sides has a small amount of paint thinning from the sun inJapan. Got the primer/paint/laquer off eBay using the paint code found in the engine bay. Just got to find the time now
That's a lovely looking van.... You must be well chuffed! 😎

Just a couple of my pictures from Sunday.
Cool pics MALAKI.

Sorry I didn't see you yesterday!! Which of the buses was yours??

Nice to see a Nissan won Car Of The Show considering we had to share it with that other lot.

Back