• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

BONUS BALL RAFFLE - WIN A CERAMIC COATING @ KUMO DETAILING

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
We've not done one of these for a while, so let's see how we get on!

So... it's £5.00 a number. 59 Numbers to buy. Once all the numbers are sold, the winner will be picked by the lottery bonus ball. The date of the lottery will be specified as soon as all numbers have been sold and all the money has been paid.

The winner will receive my SPRING SPECIAL DETAIL regardless of the date in which they book in. Full details of this service can be found in the link below.
As a summary, your vehicle will be safe washed, decontaminated, machine polished and given a 3 year ceramic coating plus a full interior valet.

Winner will need to book their vehicle in before 31/12/2020, so you have plenty of time to make arrangements. The work will be undertaken at my unit based in STOCKTON ON TEES. This is not a mobile service. Please bear this in mind before you buy a number. If you have to travel, please take accommodation requirements into account.

This is your chance to enhance the look of your Elgrand and save it from salty roads for up to 3 years. Life expectancy of the coating is highly dependant on the aftercare - full instructions will be given at point of collection.

If you book in whilst I am part time, I will need the vehicle over 3 nights (example drop off Monday, pick up Thursday).
If you book in after I have gone full time (15th July), I will need the vehicle over 1 night (example drop off Monday, pick up Tuesday).

To enter, please comment below with the numbers you want to buy. Those numbers will be reserved for you for 24 hours to allow you to make payment. If payment has not been received at that time, the numbers will be open to anyone else.

Payment for numbers is to be sent to info@kumodetailing.co.uk via PayPal, or if you PM me you can arrange a bank transfer. If paying via PayPal, please include your username in the comments along with the numbers you are purchasing. This will ensure I can tie everything back up.

Each person is limited to 5 numbers MAX.

So who wants a number?

1. @Highway Dave - paid
  2. @Simon58 - paid

3. @richywalker64 - paid

4. @Andys - paid

5. @kfgas - paid

6. @Marty0804 - reserved
  7. @Highway Dave - paid
  8. @Madcalc - paid
  9. @Marty0804 - reserved

10. @kfgas - paid
  11. @Stempyuno - paid

12. @Lpgc - paid

13. @Lize - paid

14. @Lize - paid
  15. @Madcalc - paid

16. @richywalker64 - paid

17. @dognero - paid

18. @Steve Thompson - paid

19. @Karlos - paid

20. @Lpgc - paid

21. @Simon58 - paid

22. @kfgas - paid

23. @Simon58 - paid
  24. @dognero - paid

Last edited:

kfgas

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
I will have 10, 17 and 53 please Karl

Andys

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Scotland
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
Scotland
Come on folks! We were quick enough to grab a bonus ball when it was for a freebie for Elgrand OC clothing. Let's get behind Karl on this one! Stick me down for number 8 please. Don't do PayPal so can you please pm me details to transfer the dosh to you.

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
18 please, payment sent.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Thanks for the support so far guys 👌

Tim C

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Elgrand
E51
Would love to get this done by someone trustworthy like Kumo detailing, would pay you for it full price any day, just too far away unfortunately! Good luck with going full time anyway Karl, and congratulations in advance to the lucky winner who gets a bargain!!

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Perhaps we should have a side contest for furthest entrant. I'm 314 miles according to Goog.

Tim C

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Elgrand
E51
Perhaps we should have a side contest for furthest entrant. I'm 314 miles according to Goog.
I am only 290 miles...! Apparently a 5 hour drive though!! Karl will have to franchise, too far for me unfortunately!

Lize

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Liz
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
The Hilton in Stockton looks very nice and prices as low as £42 for 2 adults including breakfast depending on dates.
I'm only 222 miles and 4 hours so count me in.

Numbers 23 and 26 please.

kfgas

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Bridgwater to Stockton on Tees 296 miles M5 all the way for me, just under 5 hours travel.
If I win good excuse for a few days break away.

Lize

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Liz
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
Bridgwater to Stockton on Tees 296 miles M5 all the way for me, just under 5 hours travel.
If I win good excuse for a few days break away.
Check out the Hilton!!

kfgas

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Check out the Hilton!!
Just checked on booking.com, cracking value.
A 1 night stay in May is £46.00 a room including breakfast and it has a feedback score from 944 reviews of superb with a score of 9.2.
Whats not to like, a few days away in the van somewhere I have been thinking of going for years with a nice overnight hotel stay while the van is detailed.

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Sounds like you won already.

malcolmyz85

Part of the furniture
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
Reaction score
First Name
malcolm
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
The Hilton in Stockton looks very nice and prices as low as £42 for 2 adults including breakfast depending on dates.
I'm only 222 miles and 4 hours so count me in.

Numbers 23 and 26 please.
Hotel prob very nice , it’s pretty new , but close surrounding area isn’t that nice , factory where I work is about 500 yards away

Lize

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Liz
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
Hotel prob very nice , it’s pretty new , but close surrounding area isn’t that nice , factory where I work is about 500 yards away
Pop round at break time for a brew then :).
Clearly I have the winning number.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Stockton has some good transport links via bus/train if you are wanting to explore the north east whilst you stay.
Durham is a lovely city full of history. I would advise avoiding Hartlepool, although the nautical museum is interesting (I've been told) and there are some nice restaurants/bars at the Marina. Other than that, it's just dead wasteland pretty much.

You can get the train up to Newcastle to explore up there, or get directly to the Metro Centre if you fancy shopping/eating/cinema etc.

There is also a bus/train link to Whitby if you fancy fish and chips or a walk up to the Abbey.

So for anyone wanting to get involved but has to find accommodation, you could make it a little break and spend a few days exploring. Plus I'll try and arrange a mini meet at the unit when you're vehicle is ready for collection so you get a chance to meet some of the local members too :)

E51ZRider

Club Rep - South East - Mods planned but funds lim
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
@Karl