• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Biggin Hill Air Show.....2019

E51ZRider

Here for life
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hi Guys

So we are now trying to plan 2019 meets and events with enough time to actually get people there.

With that in mind I have been in touch with Biggin Hill

The dates will not be made public until December but I have been advised the Biggin Hill Air Show will be back in 2019 and the Car show will be there with it

Dates are: Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th August 2019

Tickets are going to be £12.50 per car/driver and £10 per passenger, all of which again goes to charity.

As last time we can setup a code or we can do a group booking, will jkeep you posted but lets see who is going to commit to 2019 meets already.....

Come on guys lets get this show started....

2018 website....awaiting update to 2019: https://www.bigginhillcarshow.co.uk/

Love an air show, me👍

Love an air show, me👍

#Double Bubble is Air Show and get to show off your pride and Joy...and its cheaper if you do.....

Me too. Will do my best to make it this time 😀

so definitely sorting Biggin Hill...tickets go on sale Decemeber

Not sure of holiday dates yet, but will bear this in mind. We went on the Sunday this year, had never been to the air show before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Also got to leave right at end of the air show so we missed the queues to leave!

Anything happening with this, we're definitely up for going!

Back