• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Big Welsh car show 16th September Chepstow racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Big Welsh Car Show 16th September 2018 at Chepstow Racecourse
Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 6BE, Wales

If your interested in coming along our cars will be on display. It's £3.50 yep that's all
For your car to be on display including entry for 2 people. Under 16s are free. Link below to book. Please put down our club name when booking so you will be placed together
ElgrandOC
https://bigwelshcarshow.co.uk/car-registration

If you require more tickets for people then you will have to book tickets for them separate link below
https://bigwelshcarshow.co.uk/tickets

We are meeting at Chepstow leisure centre car park, NP16 5LT
At 8:30am to hopefully arrive at Chepstow racecourse by 9-9:15 the latest
We will be leaving at 5pm :)

We’ve got something for everyone – classic cars, crafts, food and music, and activities for the little ones.There will be a huge funfair and children’s activities including circus skills to keep the children occupied in our Kids Playzone.

And it’s not just your average car show – because Bloodwise will use every penny raised to fund ground-breaking research and vital support for people affected by blood cancer.

So get the family together, have a great day and make a huge difference!

Please comment below if you are interested in coming or if you are going to book so I can keep track on who is coming :) x

1. @Lisa-Marie & @Elementian
2. @beckb
3. @Richtan
4. @Dai & Sally
5. @Crazycraig
6. @Forrest
7. @Parentalnightmare
8. @Jenny B
9. @Elgrand Cymru
10. @LLGrandJ
11. @DRUMMERBOY

Last edited:
I'm going to have to check dates but if possible I will be there.

Checking dates and as it’s 8 miles from house result!!! Will update if and when registered🤪

Aww great!! We have till the 31st to book
Cant wait haha should be a good day :) x

As soon as we can we'll book. We're back end of this month but I think we'll miss the meet o. 26th

Big Welsh Car Show 16th September 2018 at Chepstow Racecourse
Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 6BE, Wales

If your interested in coming along our cars will be on display. It's £3.50 yep that's all
For your car to be on display including entry for 2 people. Under 16s are free. Link below to book. Please put down our club name when booking so you will be placed together
ElgrandOC
https://bigwelshcarshow.co.uk/car-registration

If you require more tickets for people then you will have to book tickets for them separate link below
https://bigwelshcarshow.co.uk/tickets

Just before 10am arrival an will be leaving just after 4pm.

We will all have to arrive together so will arrange a meet up location closer to the time :)

We’ve got something for everyone – classic cars, crafts, food and music, and activities for the little ones.There will be a huge funfair and children’s activities including circus skills to keep the children occupied in our Kids Playzone.

And it’s not just your average car show – because Bloodwise will use every penny raised to fund ground-breaking research and vital support for people affected by blood cancer.

So get the family together, have a great day and make a huge difference!

Please comment below if you are interested in coming or if you are going to book so I can keep track on who is coming :) x

1. @Lisa-Marie & @Elementian
2. @beckb

Yes we are interested and we just got out first Nissan Elgrand on Friday and love it already

Let me know when you guys book an I'll add you to the list :) x

I would love to go, the Mrs and I and 5 kids. Should be a good day if it's not raining. Well when you go by Wales it pours down. 😂

I would love to go, the Mrs and I and 5 kids. Should be a good day if it's not raining. Well when you go by Wales it pours down. 😂
Yeah can never trust the Wales weather 🙈 but will still be a good day.
Under 16s are free but if any are older you will have to buy extra tickets an show them when you drive in :) x

Oh dear! We are on holiday in Greece we don't land till late on Saturday 16th. Would have loved to attend!

I would LOVE to come to Chepstow but can't yet confirm as DVLA are taking all year to register it! So I might not even have the darned camper by then!!Strangely Monmouthshire was where I'd planned to make my "maiden voyage" anyway. Not sure my E51 will draw that much interest except as an example of a professionally converted van (new" but it is a basis from which people could inspire their IMAGINATION. Wil let you know as soon as I do and obtain the t.v. address, if that is okay? Many thanks and i lòk forward to meeting you all!

I would LOVE to come to Chepstow but can't yet confirm as DVLA are taking all year to register it! So I might not even have the darned camper by then!!Strangely Monmouthshire was where I'd planned to make my "maiden voyage" anyway. Not sure my E51 will draw that much interest except as an example of a professionally converted van (new" but it is a basis from which people could inspire their IMAGINATION. Wil let you know as soon as I do and obtain the t.v. address, if that is okay? Many thanks and i lòk forward to meeting you all!

Aww hopefully you get it all registered by then. If not maybe just buy tickets an come see us for the day haha. Be good to meet everyone :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back