• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

BHP Show @ Lydden Hill Race Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Absolution

Helloo

Thought I would pop this in here too :)

This years BHP Performace Show at Lydden Hill Race Circuit in Kent is on Monday May 1st and is looking like it will be a fantastic show. It is now in it's 9th year and an idea popped in my head about if we could get a Club Stand at the show.

The cost to have a Club Stand is £12 per Driver/Car and then passengers are either £20 on the gate or £15 if purchased online before hand.
The next bit is a little unclear to me, they have said that the maximum number of vehicles per Club Stand is 40 then will drop down to 30 as the spaces get booked up. That seems like alot of vehicles for a Club Stand but hey ho :)

It would be great to be able to have a South East Club Meet at the show.

The show has a huge amount to see and do for all the family. I have popped a link below to their website.
Just let me know if you would like to come.

http://bhpperformanceshow.com

Sign us up Mark lets start the South East meets with a bang if you need any payment lets us know :) hell man if i can entertain small children at Santa Pod this will be a Breeze

Brilliant Ill get a list going and then Ill get in touch with BHP to arrange a stand once I cn get a rough idea of how many people would like to go.

1. Absolution
2. Azbo
3. Karlos

Last edited:
put me on the list too please:cool:

hotel booked making a weekend of it .. let me know ticket details ect

Unfortunatly Im going to have to close this thread / cancel this event as all of the Club Pitches have been snapped up and also due to lack of interest.

Azbo, Karlos Im tring to talk with other Clubs to see if there are any available slots with different clubs.

No problem buddy you can only try I know a few of Kent clubs are down there as this is usually one of there main events they attend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back