• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East BHP Performace Show @ Lydden Hill Race Circuit

A

Absolution

Helloo

This years BHP Performace Show at Lydden Hill Race Circuit is on Monday May 1st and is looking like it will be a fantastic show. It is now in it's 9th year and an idea popped in my head about if we could get a Club Stand at the show.

The cost to have a Club Stand is £12 per Driver/Car and then passengers are either £20 on the gate or £15 if purchased online before hand.
The next bit is a little unclear to me, they have said that the maximum number of vehicles per Club Stand is 40 then will drop down to 30 as the spaces get booked up. That seems like alot of vehicles for a Club Stand but hey ho :)

It would be great to be able to have a South East Club Meet at the show.

The show has a huge amount to see and do for all the family. I have popped a link below to their website.
Just let me know if you would like to come.

http://bhpperformanceshow.com/

Sorry @Absolution not been able to get to my computer in a while Are you not doing this now was looking forward to seeing what you have done with your Bus since i last saw you
Are you coming up to Medway comic and film festival in April ?

Hiya buddy, thats ok hows life been treating you?
Id love to get a Club Stand at the BHP Show, get a few of the South Eastern Elgrands shown there but it hasnt really had much interest so not really sure if it would work.
Oh yes shall be at Medway Comic and Film. We have booked in a stand for the event. Its really looking to be an amazing event.

@Absolution things are great but just really rushed off my feet not done alot to the bus been too cold to go out there just been planning out some new upgrades to the sound system Im a stones throw away from Medway Comic and Film only found out about it while i was having a chat with fella last week whose doing a retro Gaming stand up there so will come over for a chat if I can find you if Lydden Hills a no go

Back