• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Best E51 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
In order for you to enter your E51 into this award, all you need to do is post 3 pictures of your Elgrand (any pictures are OK), and post a little bit about it. You must enter your own Elgrand, this is not a nomination award.

If you are not a premium member and therefore unable to upload images, please see THIS GUIDE on how to insert a picture.

The written text about your Elgrand will need to be in the following Format

Elgrand Model: Highway Star
Year of Registration: 2004
Engine: 3.5 Petrol
Years Owned: 2 years
Modifications: Aftermarket Alloys, stainless steel exhaust, blue interior lights
Why you think your E51 should win: most reliable car I've ever owned, never let me down and always puts a smile on my face

Entries will be allowed until 17th August. On this date, the entries will close and the voting will open. Voting will then take place until 31st August.

VOTING NOW OPEN - CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Please Enter the Username of the person you are voting for in the TITLE of the message, and repeat the username in the message text (just because you cannot send a blank message).

Nominations will be tallied up and the winner announced at the live Awards Ceremony from Yakushi on Saturday 14th September.

Prizes

1st Place - £25
2nd Place - £15
3rd Place - £10

Last edited:
great to see you doing this again

I will be here voting but not entering this time around

goo dluck all those that do and hope its a great bit of fun and talking point

MODEL:- xl
YEAR:- 2003
ENGINE:- 3.5 petrol
OWNERSHIP:- 4.5 years
MODS:- aftermarket alloys stainless exhaust stereo tein coil-overs cold air intake through bumper engine cover and subtle graphics
why I should win:- not the best E51 out there but its mine and I love it and without it I would not have found the best club ever and all
you other owners that make it great
1552066028810.jpg1531589558105.jpg20170706_192036.jpg

Best try and get mine washed over the weekend and take some pics. Not a contender but good for a laugh and taking part 👍

Elgrand Model: Rider
Year of Registration: 2003
Years Owned: 3.5 years
Modifications: Aftermarket Alloys, veilside body kit, kenstyle boot spoiler, mid spoiler, nismo suspension, D1 spec throttle controller, led fog/side/drl, custom sunstrip, rising sun detail.
Why you think your E51 should win:
It's an individual machine that has never let me down, and before this I have never been interested in modifying anything I've owned. Now look at me. It's never let me down and it transports my family which are my world.21412IMG20190803152532.jpg21414

Last edited:
Year of Registration: 2009
Years Owned: 4 months
Modifications: full sixth sense bodykit, R35 GTR wheels, air ride suspension, huge 6 pot brakes front and rear, full black leather heated seats, large rear spoiler, 3 part bonnet spoiler, 3 part tailgate spoiler, rear led light bar, rear led lower lights, full respray in R35 Gtr katsura orange, large tinted wind deflectors, black ryder grill full suspension polly bushing, light tinting front and rear, light up steps. stereo/sat nav fully converted to english.
Why you think your E51 should win: would like to think that all the work done its worth a chance at the win.

61451394_473868186769573_8270606560976175104_n.jpgIMG_4010.JPGIMG_4139.PNG

Hopefully it’ll stop raining before the deadline so we can all get our vans washed before taking pics. Either that or have a dirtiest van of 2019 competition

Year of Registration: 2006
Years owned: 7 Months
Modifications: One off bodykit(E52 front bumper, custom rear, vented side, wide skirts) Upgraded brakes (370z 4 pot fronts, 350z 2 pot rears), Rays 6 Spoke wheels fully refurbished (Front 20” Offset 20 9.5J/Rear 20” Offset 20 10.5J), coilovers, Air-ride, Rewired LED’s to standard Loom, Wrapped lights rear, smoked light covers Front, Custom Paint White/Pink/Bronze, Multiple Strut Braces Internal and External, Fully replaced interior now Matt Black throughout, upgraded ICE, personal plate, R35 Quad exhaust, rewelded.
Why you think your E51 should win: I hope that seeing my Project Thread Blade and assistance I can now give to others provides inspiration of what can be achieved to these amazing vehicles.

Attachments

• 7A8CA702-FC36-4D30-8899-109E4CFF806C.jpeg
    7A8CA702-FC36-4D30-8899-109E4CFF806C.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 58
  • E77EA899-DC60-4199-882C-7869B4DD09B5.jpeg
    E77EA899-DC60-4199-882C-7869B4DD09B5.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 55
  • D7348D09-6176-432B-97FD-0F3F3DE2BAE7.jpeg
    D7348D09-6176-432B-97FD-0F3F3DE2BAE7.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Year of Registration: 2005
Years Owned: 5 months
Modifications: Aftermarket alloys, Sony apple play head unit, tinted rear lights, led front fogs and number plate light, led rear fogs hidden in bumper and tinted,
Why you think your E51 should win: Makes myself and my wife and kids smile, only car I’ve had that the dog likes travelling in. Made a great place to eat to fish and chips at Exmouth whilst pissing it down. CB6ECFDA-9328-4104-A74F-BACBDD5A6B51.jpegAF1077C8-B3B7-4B99-BBF5-B4BFEE850CEB.jpeg402F8719-5D46-453F-B04A-047051B24C19.jpeg

In order for you to enter your E51 into this award, all you need to do is post 3 pictures of your Elgrand (any pictures are OK), and post a little bit about it. You must enter your own Elgrand, this is not a nomination award.

If you are not a premium member and therefore unable to upload images, please see THIS GUIDE on how to insert a picture.

The written text about your Elgrand will need to be in the following Format

Years Owned: 2 years
Modifications: Aftermarket Alloys, stainless steel exhaust, blue interior lights
Why you think your E51 should win: most reliable car I've ever owned, never let me down and always puts a smile on my face

Entries will be allowed until 17th August. On this date, the entries will close and the voting will open. Voting will then take place until 31st September.

Once voting is open, you need to click the link below to cast your vote (link will be added when voting opens).

Please Enter the Username of the person you are voting for in the TITLE of the message, and repeat the username in the message text (just because you cannot send a blank message).

Nominations will be tallied up and the winner announced at the live Awards Ceremony from Yakushi on Saturday 14th September.

Prizes

1st Place - £25
2nd Place - £15
3rd Place - £10

Where is the link that was added to vote ? 🤔

Link won't appear until voting opens 👍
Yeah thx I guess I picked Karl up wrong when he sent a message saying - "It's been a slow start to this years EOC Awards 2019. Feel free to enter into any of the available categories, or at least cast your vote. " - I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Voting link to appear then - cheers 👍

Yeah thx I guess I picked Karl up wrong when he sent a message saying - "It's been a slow start to this years EOC Awards 2019. Feel free to enter into any of the available categories, or at least cast your vote. " - I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Voting link to appear then - cheers 👍

Voting is open for best member, club staff etc. Best vans and mods opens later.

Elgrand Model: Series 1 Rider Autech
Year of Registration: 2003
Engine: 3.5 V6
Years Owned: 3 years and 1 Month
Modifications: 19" SSR Fellini LS5 19" VIP 19x8.5 & 19x9.5, upgraded LED sidelights, Ungraded chrome side repeater bulbs, updated front/rear chrome indicator bulbs, upgraded white fog light bulbs, upgraded LED interior light package, D-Spec Throttle Controller, upgraded K & N Airfilter, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door handle set,
Why you think your E51 should win: Because its my pride and joy and everywhere I drive people stop and stare, someone even took a picture of it whilst on a beach in Spain! lol Yes she has had a few niggly issues; wheel bearings, Cam sensor but he is still an outstanding vehicle and blows away any VW Transporter that tries it on! lol

DSC_0790.jpgDSC_0791.jpgIMG_6666.jpg

Elgrand Model: Series 1 Rider
Engine: 3.5 V6
Years Owned: 4 years
Modifications: plenty of vinyl over the years. Standard autech alloys & taw 19” alloys. Front corner splitters. Led lighting, flyeye. Wash and polish 😎
Why you think your E51 should win: Apart from the vinyl I want to show the authenticity of a Nissan Elgrand E51.50E2ED88-7C58-4933-867C-97B5D4E375EC.jpeg132CD043-5DDA-4876-AC27-489F2E17AD29.jpegA049C991-F55F-4395-8B74-36B00D5601E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Year of Registration: 2005
Years Owned: 5 months
Modifications: Aftermarket alloys, Sony apple play head unit, tinted rear lights, led front fogs and number plate light, led rear fogs hidden in bumper and tinted,
Why you think your E51 should win: Makes myself and my wife and kids smile, only car I’ve had that the dog likes travelling in. Made a great place to eat to fish and chips at Exmouth whilst pissing it down. View attachment 21686View attachment 21687View attachment 21688
Loving the Akira sticker

Reactions: Ste
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back