• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Best E51 - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Model .Elgrand Autec Rider
Year . 2003
Engine. Bloody big .3.5 ltr
Years owned . Approx 2 months.but for life.
Modifications. Ziltch nada nowt. Absolutely bog beautifully standard.oops sorry K&N air filter, balls that's blown it , HA HA.
My bus should win because it's mine and an absolutely brilliant bus.enough said.🤐😎😍👍👍👍👍20180709_180523.jpg20180709_180117.jpg20180709_180106.jpg

Elgrand Model: Series 1 Rider Autech
Year of Registration: 2003
Engine: 3.5 V6
Years Owned: 2 years and 1 Month
Modifications: 19" SSR Fellini LS5 19" VIP 19x8.5 & 19x9.5, upgraded LED sidelights, Ungraded chrome side repeater bulbs, updated front/rear chrome indicator bulbs, upgraded white fog light bulbs, upgraded LED interior light package, D-Spec Throttle Controller, upgraded K & N Airfilter, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door handle set,
Why you think your E51 should win: Because its my pride and joy and everywhere I drive people stop and stare, someone even took a picture of it whilst on a beach in Spain! lol Yes she has had a few niggly issues; wheel bearings, Cam sensor but he is still an outstanding vehicle and blows away any VW Transporter that tries it on! lol

IMG_6668.jpgIMG_6666.jpgIMG_6664.jpg

Last edited:
Model: E51 Rider S
Year of Registration: 2006
Engine: 3.5 V6 2wd
Owned: 4 months
Mods
Custom 1 off centre console.
At the moment a custom 1 off fully adjustable boot liner. (more to be made to order)
18 in Qashqai wheels.
Led rear lights.
Halo front side lights around the main lights.
Integrated android tablet with remote control.
Highway DAB.
Electronic Teng suspension with controller.
Front and rear parking sensors.
Front camera.
Led interior roof lights.
Elgrandoc sticker.
Rear de cat replacement pipes.
Dash cam.
Must have 20 coats of polish and washed every 2 days.

Why I should win. mmmmm
I don't know. But some one else might.
Thanks for considering my entry.

20180406_201316.jpg
20180406_200816.jpg

side lens small.jpg

ADMIN EDIT: Removed additional pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_1166.JPGDSC_1107.JPGDSC_0957.JPG
Make and model.. 3.5 Autech Rider S
Mods... came with lots of electronic gadgets that I still don't have a clue about lol
Use a nismo veruspeed high flow oil filter and piper cross air filter
Owned for 3 years.
Why I should win...
No reason really for the crackers cornishman , but must say I really enjoy driving her and that engine power when you need it, is so smooth and torqey!!!
She's my get away and stay overnight wagon too😁

Elgrand Model: Highway Star Optional 2/4WD
Years Owned: Awaiting phone call from garage telling me vehicle fully LPG converted, registered, moted, serviced etc. and ready for collection.
Modifications: LPG Conversion, Custom made Full Rubber Floor Mat / Boot Liner and Front Lower Aero parts (Not sure if this is classed as a modification, optional extra when new or standard on this particular vehicle)
Why you think your E51 should win: Not as unusual/unique as some of the other entrees but beautiful vehicle with great spec, I love it and can't wait to get it. I also want to enter this annual competition and get a prize 🏆

DSC_0070.JPGDSC_0071.JPGIMG-20180619-WA0001.jpg

Elgrand Model: Highway Star Optional 2/4WD
Years Owned: Awaiting phone call from garage telling me vehicle fully LPG converted, registered, moted, serviced etc. and ready for collection.
Modifications: LPG Conversion, Custom made Full Rubber Floor Mat / Boot Liner and Front Lower Aero parts (Not sure if this is classed as a modification, optional extra when new or standard on this particular vehicle)
Why you think your E51 should win: Not as unusual/unique as some of the other entrees but beautiful vehicle with great spec, I love it and can't wait to get it. I also want to enter this annual competition and get a prize 🏆

View attachment 7221View attachment 7224View attachment 7226

Love the rubber floor mats @Stephen1979. Where did you get them from bud?

Hi Richard, I got them made for me by Jap Motors (Sheffield). The guy to speak to is Ejaz. He makes them to order. Full set plus boot liner cost £195 including delivery, I didn't think that was too bad, it's a lot of rubber. He has floor plans for the E50/51 and 52 and can make a set for any. I'm really happy with them, they have Velcro on the back of the lightweight mats so they can just be stuck over the standard carpets without moving. Just need the motor to put them in. If you need any further info just let me know.

Elgrand Model: XL
Year of Registration: 2002
Years Owned: 9 months
Modifications: Came with these lovely Mahdi Caesar alloys.2B352B86-E8DA-4D51-809E-AB752ECEF43C.jpeg345D21B0-F83F-4018-87FD-6C5DB2E1F118.jpeg54C65EFC-1C88-4DFC-97C9-76B60CB4C270.jpeg
Why you think your E51 should win: because I can look down at all those meer mortals in their average car pool vehicles at the traffic lights and think "ha, I am considerably cooler than youuu". And besides, just look at her.

Much appreciated @Stephen1979, maybe when I have some spare funds! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back