• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Beaulieu simply Japanese 2020

IMG_20200623_150706.jpg
Still not definite

I have had no contact from beaulieu in lockdown, hopefully there will be more firm info soon.

I've just spoken to them... Right, here goes,

No further bookings can be added to a club booking/stand, however, those who have already booked, have secured a tcicket and don't need to rebook, therefore, if you get together before the event and drive in together, you should be put together

Anyone who has not booked yet, can do so when they release the new dates for ticket sales and travel in with others who have already booked, however, less tickets will be available due to social distancing rules

Last edited:
Finally got my tickets for the 26th. This will be our first show with our Elgrand camper. Looking forward to it. Even the wife and dog are excited!

The event is on but has now sold out!

The event has been limited to only 500 participants and no club stands, so I'll still be going but will be traveling in with another group now.

Have a great day to those who are still going :)

The event is on but has now sold out!

The event has been limited to only 500 participants and no club stands, so I'll still be going but will be traveling in with another group now.

Have a great day to those who are still going :)
I don't know why you all can't just go together as there are no club stands now??
I am out due to travelling for a small event and combined with my wife being high risk don't want to push my luck just yet.

Likewise I will be staying away.

The website as at the time of this post - at least I won't have to wash and polish the Elgrand this week :cool:
1594637532101.png

I won’t be doing any big shows this year, if they go ahead.... and thanks to the dvla delays I’ve sold everything with a Uk registration anyway. Let’s hope it’s back to normal next year!

I don't know why you all can't just go together as there are no club stands now??

You're probably right Neil but I've limited time to myself these days with loads of stuff going on, so just wanted to get something sorted in advance.

You're probably right Neil but I've limited time to myself these days with loads of stuff going on, so just wanted to get something sorted in advance.
May I suggest if it's ok with them to share the meeting location and time, and see if those going want to make it a bigger group?

I have approached the events team with club info and want to get the ball rolling for simply Jap 2020 #simplyjap2020 date is 26/7/2020 and is a great event for car enthusiasts, families and petrol heads. Register your interest or book your tickets here on the website and comment in the thread if you will be there and if you've paid etc. Let's make 2020 a well grand 1 😁

List of paid members
.1 @Claptrap
2. @Karlos
3. @Sean.m
@Claptrap
@Karlos
@Sean.m
As it's just 3 of you (I think) maybe start A 3 way chat and arrange between the 3 of you?
Hope it's a goodun

@Claptrap
@Karlos
@Sean.m
As it's just 3 of you (I think) maybe start A 3 way chat and arrange between the 3 of you?
Hope it's a goodun

I'm done Neil, I don't have time, plus I've already organised something as I've explained above, so can you please remove my name from this list of attendees, thank you.

Last edited:
I won’t be doing any big shows this year, if they go ahead.... and thanks to the dvla delays I’ve sold everything with a Uk registration anyway. Let’s hope it’s back to normal next year!
I think that's a sensible decision, given the number of local outbreaks still occurring. I have tickets for Go! Japan and Santa Pod Jap Finale later in the year but am still a bit trepidatious about going, so will see how things pan out.

Thanks for popping over and saying hello today @Sean.m good to meet you :)

Back