• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Beaulieu simply Japanese 2020

Well after small persuasion with missus it's looking like we will be there en mass. 8 of us including 4 kids 2 teenagers and 2 adults. Thinking of possible camping but will have a trailer with us too! Are there camp sites nearby to look into?
being in the middle of the new forest there are lots of sites all around the area

Not yet. How much do I owe and when does it need to be in by? And who do I pay?
Click the link in the main post and book your tickets via the main website, no confusing codes like Combe lol

Just had to email Beaulieu as their ticket via Web doesn't cover our needs. Don't seem to have a section for 8 people and one vehicle.... 🤣 🤣

Just had to email Beaulieu as their ticket via Web doesn't cover our needs. Don't seem to have a section for 8 people and one vehicle.... 🤣 🤣
Can't you buy 2 lots of 4 as your still in a qualified vehicle

Don't do it for Combe as they never check! It says car + 4 people but never ever looked

all the tickets are per person so you just have to order 8 tickets cant see what the problem is ?
It wouldn't let me put in for more than 5 people, child or adult on the participant rate. They have been in contact and they said they will process me over the phone so will be doing that. 😁

At the moment, I will no longer be attending the Beaulieu show, as this one day event now clashes with another rescheduled 4 day event.

I'm quite sure the dates for both events have the possibility of being changed again, so I will keep hold of the Beaulieu ticket for now but should both events stay true to their July dates, I will have a spare ticket that someone could have nearer the time.

We will be there with our camper. First get together. Will be great to talk to the Elgrandiers!

Is it on then?

Hmmm I would be surprised, grounds are open currently but think mass gatherings won't be allowed yet

We are pleased to announce that our popular Simply car rallies will be continuing over the remainder of the year. We have reviewed the arrangements for these smaller events to ensure they can take place safely for both participants, visitors and staff. A revised calendar will be issued at the end of June and tickets will then go back on sale.
taken from the Beaulieu web site

We are pleased to announce that our popular Simply car rallies will be continuing over the remainder of the year. We have reviewed the arrangements for these smaller events to ensure they can take place safely for both participants, visitors and staff. A revised calendar will be issued at the end of June and tickets will then go back on sale.
taken from the Beaulieu web site

However... it also says

1592922190196.png

Last edited:
So, does that mean anyone who has already bought a ticket for a club stand will get their money back... and have to order another ticket if they want to go as an individual...? @Daddyof4

So, does that mean anyone who has already bought a ticket for a club stand will get their money back... and have to order another ticket if they want to go as an individual...? @Daddyof4
I have had no contact from beaulieu in lockdown, hopefully there will be more firm info soon.

Back