• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Bagshot Chipshop meet

Which Sunday best for you?

• 10/3/2019

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 17/3/2019

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 24/3/2019

• 31/3/2019

• 7/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 14/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 21/4/2019

• 28/4/2019

• Total voters
Nope, sorry. I've only got lots of small bits & bobs... and a half wooden steering wheel to sell :)
I might be interested in the steering wheel... please pm me the details, thanks!

Nope, sorry. I've only got lots of small bits & bobs... and a half wooden steering wheel to sell :)
Half a wooden steering wheel? does that mean you can only go round left or right hand bends not both😜😜😜

Anybody else up for another breakfast meet then?

Half a wooden steering wheel? does that mean you can only go round left or right hand bends not both😜😜😜

I usually only go left anyway, it's the only way I know I'll get home.... I don't get out much, lol

Yeap will bring daisey along this time as long as the kids are not in another dance competition

or... maybe we could have a breakfast at the same venue as the dance competition, 2 birds with one stone :)

I think it’s on the sun 27th January a couple of weeks away ..

Any further thoughts guys?

Yeah, I'm still up for another meet :)

Yep if around but have been and will be away quite a bit

Hello Chaps, following on from a great Haynes meet yesterday, is anyone up for another local mini meet? - The invite is also open to anyone else who wants to come to of course (It was just off the M3/J3 last time if anyone was in the area)

@E51ZRider
@Dave J
@peter strokosz
@Colin M
@Elgrandpa

Last edited:
I do need to get along to one of these meets lol

I am sure can get one scheduled...will add poll at top for suggested weekends...

Back