• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Bagshot Chipshop meet

Which Sunday best for you?

• 10/3/2019

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 17/3/2019

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 24/3/2019

• 31/3/2019

• 7/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 14/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 21/4/2019

• 28/4/2019

• Total voters
Great pics Claptrap, I'll forward some to Adam. I felt really bad not being there when he arrived after I told him about it!
Good variation in models there

...and after yesterday's downpour and predictions how lucky were we with the weather!
Someone up there likes Elgrands

Yeah, it was good that he came along, I forgot to ask him how the bloody hell he gets his bikes on top of it though, lol

Great pics Claptrap, I'll forward some to Adam. I felt really bad not being there when he arrived after I told him about it!
Good variation in models there

Yeah, it was good that he came along, I forgot to ask him how the bloody hell he gets his bikes on top of it though, lol
I think he stands on his Voyager lol!
Just had a message from him asking me to let him know if we plan another meet...

Yeah, that would make sense, lol

Excellent stuff, I look forward to the next mini meet :):):)

I think he stands on his Voyager lol!
Just had a message from him asking me to let him know if we plan another meet...

looked like a great time was had by all :) just waaay to early on a sunday for me (and im only an hour away):innocent: mrs was keen till I told her we would have to get up at about 7ish :eek: then I was on my own for the drive:( also had a few pints on sat evening :cool:

We were really lucky with the weather and it would have been good to meet you, however it is a trek and it would have been an early start on a Sunday morning for you both :)

It was mooted a while back about getting a mini meet setup nearer the South coast too at some point :)

I'm up for it :)

looked like a great time was had by all :) just waaay to early on a sunday for me (and im only an hour away):innocent: mrs was keen till I told her we would have to get up at about 7ish :eek: then I was on my own for the drive:( also had a few pints on sat evening :cool:

Hi Robert,
In the event it turned out to be too early for me too, I missed the first half hour and I only live 5 minutes away! (To be fair to myself by the time I'd got in from work and had something to eat it was 4am when I got to bed). Whereabouts in Hampshire are you if you don't mind me asking?

We took up a nice part of the car park :grinning: if we get more for next breakfast meet up one option might be the cafe/car park at blackbushe airport terminal decent food and large car park.Gets a few meets there Friday evening popular with variety of motors there.

Blackbushe sounds like a good venue but no Friday evenings for me, that's pub time :)

We took up a nice part of the car park :grinning: if we get more for next breakfast meet up one option might be the cafe/car park at blackbushe airport terminal decent food and large car park.Gets a few meets there Friday evening popular with variety of motors there.

Apologies, I forgot to give everyone an E51 warning sticker, I only remembered when I was talking to @Elgrandpa about them, so will pass them out next time we meet up :)

And we both said we would have liked more time to have a good look around @Dave J's camper... another thing for next time :)

Only live in Camberley so you are both welcome anytime, may even get a cuppa. BUT not this week as away until next Wednesday.

Back