• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Bagshot Chipshop meet

Which Sunday best for you?

• 10/3/2019

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 17/3/2019

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 24/3/2019

• 31/3/2019

• 7/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 14/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 21/4/2019

• 28/4/2019

• Total voters
I do need to get along to one of these meets lol

I am sure can get one scheduled...will add poll at top for suggested weekends...

Yup, would be good to meet you :)

+ Voted above :)

Yup, would be good to meet you :)

+ Voted above :)

need to meet definitely

otherwise JAP Show is like JAE all over again for me...convoy with people I have never met lol

I’m up for a meet when ever there isn’t a dance competition on.. spend this weekend in derby , fake tan n sequins every where ..... and that was just me

As always if I’m free will gladly come along

portsdown hill meet booked in for 31/3 two breakfasts in one day and i would pop:bomb:

I should be OK, seeing as I work every Sunday it doesn't really matter which one lol....I'll look out for that bastard bollard this time too!

So, has everyone voted for the preferred days they can make, still waiting on @Colin M at the mo and does anyone else fancy meeting up?

So this slipped lol

hopefully in better place o getting there

May weekends are pretty booked up for me but June or July anyone?

Gonna be sometime in July for me now, got a busy May and June coming up :)

Back