• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Award ceremony 15min warning please stand by.

:grinning::grinning:again well done all the winners runners-up organizers party, goers my mum my dog :confused: oh sorry i only voted :grinning: and maybe someone can knock some stickers up to proudly display on there elgrands for all the winners

:grinning::grinning:again well done all the winners runners-up organizers party, goers my mum my dog :confused: oh sorry i only voted :grinning: and maybe someone can knock some stickers up to proudly display on there elgrands for all the winners
Rosettes, we need rosettes.

Well done to the other winners, runners up, runners runners up and all those who took the time to vote :) Special thanks to those who voted for me, It's very much appreciated and very very very humbling.

It's the first time I've ever won anything, so will cherish the moment for the next 364 days :blush: and will have to stick around to bodge plastidip annoy harass meet and help members for years to come ;)

The forum is a great place to be, it's very community spirited, thoroughly intoxicating and an absolute must to be part of if you're looking for help and advice with your Elgrand, long may it continue :)

Big thanks also go to all the guys who run the club, the forum, the Facebook groups, meets and events and especially @Karl for getting it all going in the first place :)

🏆 Thank you :)

Well done @Claptrap - well deserved mate 👍:)

Back