• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Australia - East Coast

AussieEle51

E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Hi all,

Doesn’t seem to be much activity in this thread. Does anyone regularly organise any meets on the East Coast, specifically South-East Queensland?

Would be keen to get involved.

Hi all,

Doesn’t seem to be much activity in this thread. Does anyone regularly organise any meets on the East Coast, specifically South-East Queensland?

Would be keen to get involved.
Funny you should ask, I went to my first meet up today down the Gold Coast. If it's allowed I'll post details of the bbq and family meet next month.

Hi everyone! I’m in Byron and just acquire an E51. Would love to learn about the van sharing with you.

What happened to the lock down we keep seeing on the news

You see news about Australia’s lockdowns? Delta is wreaking havoc atm… lockdowns all over the nation… Looks like some countries are doing it far tougher though. We are very lucky.
Yes we see news reports about your lock downs and they get reported in the papers

Melbourne in lockdown for good. I bought a part for e52 only up the road, can't pick up :D

We started opening back up here in qld, but we missed all jap day :(

I've been working on the camping set up. Almost done! Will find my post and update later. Cannot wait to try it out.

Hi everyone! Any mechanic that would you recommend around Gold Coast or Brisbane for taking my E51? Besides normal services (oil and filters) I haven't done much and I would love someone to assess it properly (and not get scammed in the process). Thanks!!!

Blue spanned mechanical, he is a mobile mechanic and he looked after my navara and was top notch, can’t recommend enough

I am currently waiting on my E51 to be registered etc by the dealer. Out Boonah way. Have only seen one Elgrand out here. Would be interested in shows / get together in south east Queensland. Cheers All.

I'm from the Sunny and a new E51 Owner. It would be great to catch up with other like minded owners.

I'll have to look out for meetups next time I'm in Qld.

Back