• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales August camping weekend!

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
First come first serve basis!! Spaces will be closed 1st JUNE!!!

we have managed to book a limited spaces for august as we were asked by a few members in the recent Elgrandfest :)

Friday 26th August- Monday 29th August.

you can stay longer if wanted but needs to be booked directly to the campsite! You cannot stay less than 3 nights due to high season!

Electric £28 per night (2 people)
Non Electric £24 per night (2 people)

Extra £8 per night Per Adult
Extra £6 per night Per child

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

Please book direct with campsite! Phone number is 01550 721021
Quote ElgrandOC

Electric only 8 Spaces total an 4 have been booked!

1. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie + 1 child
2. @Himiko (2 Adults + 1 Dog)
3. @Magnu (2 Adults + 2 Dogs)
4. @kfgas (2 Adults)
5. @mikkb
6. @oppo (2 Adults + 1 Dog)

Non electric
1. @Markcurn1 (2 Adults)
2. @Reverend RobP (2 Adults + 2 children)

Last edited:
Aahhhhh. Gutted. I'm working that weekend. U guys enjoy though

Had planned mid Wales the week before or after this, so would be impolite not to attend !
Yay! :) let me know when you manage to book an I’ll add you to my list :)

( Electric )

Very limited spaces left guys! Booking closes Wednesday!!!

There is a chance that I may be changing jobs in the next few weeks. If I'm successful, and there's still space, I'll book on. Wish me luck

the campsite has blocked off our spaces an the ones that have booked are secure but anyone who wants to come need to book asap!

As tomorrow the spaces will be released to the public so obviously will be sold out soon 😬

so excited! :)

Not long to go now guys! Just a little update won’t be any club goodies this time :)

so we’re all gunna chip in towards some pellets for the fire if that’s ok with everyone :) obviously you don’t have to.

so excited to get away an see everyone :)

Can't wait!!!! 🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍 Will bring some cash towards fire pellets, as you know how often I miss when topping them up 🤣🤣

Just been out and taken these of my van as doing a bit of a front and rear end refresh and adding a bit of colour but will all be back together in time for our camping get together.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon and no problems with chipping in for pellets or anything else.

Attachments

• 20220807_114835.jpg
    20220807_114835.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 17
  • 20220807_114919.jpg
    20220807_114919.jpg
    727.5 KB · Views: 17
Just been out and taken these of my van as doing a bit of a front and rear end refresh and adding a bit of colour but will all be back together in time for our camping get together.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon and no problems with chipping in for pellets or anything else.
Look forward to seeing the end results 👍

Not long to go now guys! Just a little update won’t be any club goodies this time :)

so we’re all gunna chip in towards some pellets for the fire if that’s ok with everyone :) obviously you don’t have to.

so excited to get away an see everyone :)
Hi @Lisa-Marie Do you want fire pellet money in advance via PayPal?

Back