• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

London Assemblage At The Ace Café - Sunday 17th May 6pm

LeStempy

The French Connection
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
André
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
I posted a while back about the idea of a meet at The Ace Cafe on the North Circ. and there seemed to be a bit of interest so with that in mind I have been in contact with the proprietors and have received the following reply to my latest email. I'm sure we are all sensible enough to adhere to these simple terms. I will pursue the matter further and then we can set a date when the options have been released;

Please note that due to the limited parking you may be turned away by the marshals if you have not submitted your registration number as stated in the regs below. You can PM me with the details. Thanks.

For your information, the cafe’s Terms & Conditions are set out here:

The cafe’s car park can only accommodate 50 medium sized cars and that a few days prior to the meet we would require a list of registration numbers of those attending so that this list can be given to the marshals who help to park up.

Kindly also be advised that meets at the cafe are not something to be posted on social media as a notice, event, or open invitation to thousands of people to come along, neither the cafe or its environs can manage such numbers.

We are experiencing problems with the local police re. the few that indulge in anti-social behaviour on the Old North Circular Road in the environs of the cafe, so I would also like to draw your attention to the below.

We ask that you please note (and inform your group) that Ace Cafe London will not tolerate dangerous or anti-social driving or riding, and that vehicles seen being driven or ridden, on the road in such a manner outside the cafe or its local environs will be reported to the authorities. We do not want meets having to be cancelled. This also results in your club/group getting a bad name.

Please also ensure that all attending are aware not to bring any food or drink on to the premises (to include the car park!); our kitchen is open from 7am to 10pm (9.30pm on Sunday) daily to keep patrons fed and the bar is open until 11pm (10.30pm on Sunday) for drinks - the place only works with your support.

The Borough of Brent is a Controlled Drinking Zone (CDZ), thereby consuming alcohol in the street(s) is not permitted. Bringing your own alcohol to a licensed premises is also illegal (yes, some people think this is OK!).

The Antisocial Behaviour Crime & Policing Act 2014 directly affects Ace Cafe London. Wheelies, Stoppies, Drifting, Burnouts, Stunts and excessive noise at the cafe and on public roads are totally unacceptable to Police, neighbours and Ace Cafe London. The cafe can be closed by these actions. The cafe's future is in your hands.

Last edited:
Krispy Cremes are fine.

haha thought that would amuse you how close to isle of white are you looking :)

Wheelies, Stoppies, Drifting, Burnouts, Stunts and excessive noise”

well...that’s me not going then 😜

It will likely be April, will have to await their available dates.

Have now received the list of available dates and it appears that being the busy venue that it is, all daytime weekend slots are full. There are several weekend evening slots that commence at 6pm. With this in mind I think it would be a better idea to leave this until the longer days and the best choice from what is available is Sunday 17th May.

What do the collective think?

I might be interested in this one but will have to see whats happening a bit closer to May.

I will be interested in this one also.. New Years resolution was to get out in daisey more often

Oooo that’s near us we will be interested :)

This has now been confirmed booked for Sunday 17th May from 6pm onwards. Entry will be by registration number as per the regs above, so if you want to attend PM me with your number. We'll do a reminder nearer the time.

Last edited:
It's been many years since I've been ace cafe back when they did jap nights and seeing loads people crash their cars on the mini roundabout lol.

It's been many years since I've been ace cafe back when they did jap nights and seeing loads people crash their cars on the mini roundabout lol.
Please note the T&C's in the first post.

I'll be shocked if I see that kind of behavior with this car club, I would guess we are a mature car club compared to others

I'll be shocked if I see that kind of behavior with this car club, I would guess we are a mature car club compared to others
Hopefully we are, but reading some of the posts on this forum I wouldn't be so sure. @robert edwards is a particular liability 😜

Back