• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Any holiday plans this year?

Kermit

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Kermit
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Anyone all booked up this year? Where are you going? Still undecided? Planning on staying home and saving the money?
Going away in the Ellie?

Kermit

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Kermit
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
are you a burglar :joy: 12 of us going to the Cotswolds one grand and a Peugeot rifter :cool: just over two hours away from home
Don't be silly. DM me your address and I'll keep an eye on your place for you.
Also what is the name of your first pet? Mum's maiden name?
:joy:

Lyds

Active Newbie
E50 Owner
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Lydia
Elgrand
E50
Region
East Anglia
Tenerife at the end of the year. My Ellie will be finished soon hopefully then I want to do a few weeks in Scotland

Kermit

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Kermit
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Tenerife at the end of the year. My Ellie will be finished soon hopefully then I want to do a few weeks in Scotland
Yep, love Tenerife and Scotland.

Kermit

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Kermit
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Don't mention holidays to me, supposed to be going to Hong Kong on Friday to catch cruise.
Oh gawd. Is it on hold or still on?

Boomtang

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Cruise line moved starting port to Singapore, but still to close to :mask: virus area, so have decided not to go.
£4000 out of pocket:scream:

Kermit

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Kermit
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Cruise line moved starting port to Singapore, but still to close to :mask: virus area, so have decided not to go.
£4000 out of pocket:scream:
Jesus, that's not fair surely? They can't just move the pick up without giving you your money back... can they? Yikes.

Teach

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Devon/Cornwall
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Elgrand
E51
Region
Devon/Conrwall
NC500 in August, alternating for the first week between the Van and dog friendly B&Bs. then booked a week in a cottage in Ullapool to do a few mountains.

Les-goose

E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Leslie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Your neck o the woods for Easter "Springwood Fisheries Melbourne" will do a few weekends camping plus a 2 week stint for main hols but don't know where yet