• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Any bikers on here ?

suzukiv2

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Yep had bikes for 45 years.. Got a Suzuki GSXS1000 and a Suzuki SV1000... My lad races a Suzuki GSXR1000 and use the Elgrand camper to tow a box trailer all over the country for race weekends. Happy days...
Pic of me SV1000 and me belting round Brands Hatch in me avatar to the left..

Last edited:

Explod

Active Newbie
E51 Owner
London
Reaction score
First Name
Krisztian
Elgrand
E51
Region
London
Yes Sir ! Yamaha FZ6. One of the reason why I buy Nissan Elgrand because my Bike fit inside ๐Ÿš :blush:

Explod

Active Newbie
E51 Owner
London
Reaction score
First Name
Krisztian
Elgrand
E51
Region
London
Im thinking the same thing whats your ramp set up
I just bought on ebay a cheap foldable ramp and working perfectly. Me and my girlfriend put in my bike easily

ColytonJohn

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Devon/Cornwall
Reaction score
First Name
John
Elgrand
E51
Region
Devon/Conrwall
Fully loaded i did northwest 200 last year doing classic TT this year always do Donnigton
Nice! Always had a soft spot for Guzzis.

I've done the TT twice (on one of my more sports orientated bikes than the GS) and it's a pilgrimage every biker should do. Just look out for mad Germans on the wrong side of the road (a bit like Scotland then :) )

Catweazle

E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Any other interests im into bikes and air rifles
Yep. Got a garage full of Moto Guzzis'. Into airguns too, Not into hunting so target and field target only. Local range closed so mainly garden plinking now.

Mozsmith

Premium Member
North West
Reaction score
First Name
maurice
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Region
North West
Yep. Got a garage full of Moto Guzzis'. Into airguns too, Not into hunting so target and field target only. Local range closed so mainly garden plinking now.
I do target and keep the pigeons down at a local factory as well ping