• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

all those in the portsmouth area breaking 04 e51

Stempy

The French Connection
Reaction score
First Name
Le Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
For a minute there I thought you'd given up and bought a Stepwagon.

Snapperman

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
g&r harris of Southbourne have a silver e51 04 in at the moment if you are looking for bits/project pieces
Where can I get in touch with these guys please Bob 👍👍

Bob Edwards

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
g&r harris 01243 372866 PO188PL

AlanM

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Cut/paste this lat/long into the google maps web page

50.844511, -0.896217

Bob Edwards

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
update the grey 04 plate is still in their compound and being broken they also have a grey 02 for sale complete with front and rear damage it has a set of fabulous wheels but one is smashed price is £2995

AlanM

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Thanks @Bob Edwards - I saw it there a couple of weeks back whilst looking for Mini pieces and wondered if it was still around (and I only spotted the one - so two to choose from then :)) I need a few little replacement bits 'n' bobs so I'll pop over to Harris's next week 👍

Bob Edwards

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
only the 04 is for breaking the 02 with crash damage is for sale as a whole car they are in the locked yard someone will need to go and unlock for you both have running engines