• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Adding a colour

Andy700

E51 Owner
Devon/Cornwall
E-Bucks
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
Devon/Conrwall
Brights, neon colour would look great, as proved by freshandminty I think. Although part of why that works is all the black, especially the A Pillar which looks great I think.

Chris T

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Wales
E-Bucks
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
@Chris T I have a white bonnet with vents in the garage I was gonna add to the rider. Unlikely to need it now.
Any good to you for small donation to 1st Classes renewal fund?

Go white and orange. Or neon green
Thanks for the offer mate, bit too over the top for the family run around though 😁

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
E-Bucks
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
I like that, question is would it look better with black mirrors?? not too sure??
I agree I think you either change all the preferable bits and leave the bonnet or go bold with the bonnet and hold back on some other items. Too much and it can lose the look you want but at least you can wrap the smaller bits, and there should be enough images to get some good ideas together before you spend any dosh :)

Chris T

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Wales
E-Bucks
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales

Crazycraig

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Wales
E-Bucks
First Name
Craig
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
I beleive it was that one that got me thinking about it, so essentially this is @Richard Fox fault and he should cover all costs 😀
This man has much to explain himself for!!!
A) My low finances
B) my ownership of two elgrands
C) My Elgrand obsession.

Just want to say Thank you @Richard Fox

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
E-Bucks
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
I beleive it was that one that got me thinking about it, so essentially this is @Richard Fox fault and he should cover all costs 😀
He'll have to sell the Sinclair C5's then :joy::joy:
This man has much to explain himself for!!!
A) My low finances
B) my ownership of two elgrands
C) My Elgrand obsession.

Just want to say Thank you @Richard Fox
PMSL @Crazycraig @Phil @Chris T. Think my C5 collections worth a little more :p! Fancy a C5 Craig to match your Elgrands!? lol