• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

A 3 Point Turn Video (Using an Elgrand - Melbourne Classics)

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
The title of the video does exactly as described, were you not entertained, lol

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
Riveting. I just wasted 2.26m of my life. I was expecting some kind of wheel spinning stunt work. :confused:
PS: I'll leave the wheel spinning videos to you guys on the coast :cool:

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
And we are still baffled as to why the cats are f*****d when they arrive in the UK :joy::joy:
The latter videos could also explain some of the uneven wear on the tyres we're seeing too...

Kermit

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Kermit
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
I was wondering what a 3 point turn was but then realised it's what older people call a turn in the road.
:innocent:

Lize

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Liz
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
But there was no mention of the handbrake between manoeuvres...I forgot this on my test butas held it on the clutch and didn't roll back onto the kerb, oh and the instructor later excitedly started shouting watch your speed, I was just keeping up with busy lunchtime traffic. Still passed, think tests might not have been so stringent in those days.

robert edwards

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
oooh locking brakes:heart_eyes: and he pulled away with care and attention to his speed :innocent: and by the way CHEEKY BUGGERS:scream: and i blame the gravel /weather /andy /slippery shoes /i wasnt there /mrs was driving blah blah blah :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Les-goose

Active Newbie
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Leslie
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Region
Yorkshire
Why would you do a 3 point turn when there is a roundabout just yards away. Have a look at the video again