• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West 25th March 2018 super car meet southport

Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Elgrand
E50
There,s a car meet being held in Southport this March 25th, I,ve an invite to go , plus it has also been extended for car clubs as well, so if anyone else is interested in going ,it's free for those showing their vans off, and if we can muster up 5 vans we might as well go as a club and make it a meet. It's been organised by the supercars northwest group and is open for non superclass as well, in fact there will be a real,big mix of cars there, and will make a great day as there are food and drinks stalls and other kiosks and stall holders there to keep every one fed, watered and entertained, plus close to Southport shops and ammenities should you want to go off and do your own thing.
Please put your name below if interested and will arrange a meeting point nearer the time to organise a convoy in all together.
A link to the Facebook group which has more details is below.
Cheers peeps and see you all there.
https://www.facebook.com/events/146624272618961/?ti=cl

IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.....

Meeting point will be "The sand Pub" car park, PR8 2QD
This on the coastal road and opposite the Southport Pontins.

Please arrive for 9am sharp , as we will be leaving in convoy at 9:15am, to obtain a parking place within the event at Victoria Park, which is just off Marine drive a short drive along the coast road.

If you arrive later than 9:15, then please make your way to Victoria Park which is further along the coast road and right at the 2nd roundabout, and can be found with this postcode, PR8 2BZ, but you will not doubt be allocated a place away from the OC group.
I have attached some photos below to help you locate the meeting point if you don't have a sat nav.
See you all there .
20180317_000927.png

20180317_001006.png

Screenshot_20180317-000759.png

Last edited:
Members going so far.....

1. Rapperfrapper
2. Old boy Bob
3. Ged
4. Barrie Thomas
5. Cemmy074
6. Mikeb4x4
7. George Shacklady

Last edited:
This sounds like a great meet. I wish I had more cash to get places :(

I hope there's a decent turn out for the club at this :) Great exposure for our VIP busses!

looks like i ll be 5th :) and we can go as a club but my bus is not mint atm.. just needs few touch up..hopefully i can sort it before 25th..

looks like i ll be 5th :) and we can go as a club but my bus is not mint atm.. just needs few touch up..hopefully i can sort it before 25th..
No worries about condition, there is a, very varied selection of cars both super and standard, it's being organised by "supercharged of the northwest" but open to anything.
Will be posting up a location for us all to meet up soon and hopefully convoy in together so we can park all together.

Members going so far.....

1. Rapperfrapper
2. Old boy Bob
3. Ged
4. Walter white
5. Cemmy074
There,s a car meet being held in Southport this March 25th, I,ve an invite to go , plus it has also been extended for car clubs as well, so if anyone else is interested in going ,it's free for those showing their vans off, and if we can muster up 5 vans we might as well go as a club and make it a meet. It's been organised by the supercars northwest group and is open for non superclass as well, in fact there will be a real,big mix of cars there, and will make a great day as there are food and drinks stalls and other kiosks and stall holders there to keep every one fed, watered and entertained, plus close to Southport shops and ammenities should you want to go off and do your own thing.
Please put your name below if interested and will arrange a meeting point nearer the time to organise a convoy in all together.
A link to the Facebook group which has more details is below.
Cheers peeps and see you all there.
https://www.facebook.com/events/146624272618961/?ti=cl[/QUOT
If there's room for 1 more count me in please Alan

Yes mike b4x4 no problem , ill get in touch with a meeting place and time for us all to convoy in together and park up together at venue.

I would like to go just let me know details

I would like to go just let me know details
Hi george, it's car show organised by supercars northwest and has a very varied amount of cars from everyday to mega supercars it starts at 10 am on 25th March at Victoria park , southport, but I'm looking for a meeting place outside we can all meet up so we can convoy in together and park together, ill place this information here in next few days once I've sorted how many are going so I can organise a place and time for us all to meet .

Hi I dont know if this helps but there is a good place called the sands pub car park, the pub its self as just closed down but the car park at the side is still open as its a public car park
It is just by Pontins holiday park and a few miles down coast road to southport

Hi I dont know if this helps but there is a good place called the sands pub car park, the pub its self as just closed down but the car park at the side is still open as its a public car park
It is just by Pontins holiday park and a few miles down coast road to southport
Cheers will take a look as need to plan a meeting 0lace for us all this weekend andostbup details.

Looking forward to this one, just got to clean the bus first

I am going tomorrow but not in the van. Want to sort the clonks out first. Be nice to see you all there though

Sorry...we will be little late..

Gutted about this I'm from south Wales but was in Southport yesterday, one day out.

Just got back from the Southport meet and what a great show and what nice people I met thanks for the invite from Alan rapperfrapper
Once a gain great show and great people

Back