• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

24th july jeremy Clarkson farm shop (Edit 2021)

Kenzie (Mary Poppins)

Here for life
Premium Member
North West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Anybody fancy a mini meet in Oxford 24th july Jeremy Clarksons didly squat farm shop Im from Liverpool but will be driving up from Devon

if it still opens of course

id love to and as its not a show my Landy will be ok lol

Shame, I will miss it, I am working in Maidenhead and Daventry until 22nd bit too far to come back down 700 mile round trip.

Went there last year. Spent 3 hours queuing to get in. Spent about £50 on a candle and some honey. But had awesome day. Highly recommended

Went there last year. Spent 3 hours queuing to get in. Spent about £50 on a candle and some honey. But had awesome day. Highly recommended
I had a similiar experience, I also bought some bee juice and got to meet the main man himself.
But the queue is ridiculous (this was on a thursday too mid day so not like a peek time or anything) so please plan ahead just incase you get caught in a load of traffic and or queues.
I would do it again but it was a hassle.

Anybody fancy a mini meet in Oxford 24th july Jeremy Clarksons didly squat farm shop Im from Liverpool but will be driving up from Devon
Isn't that the same date as Beaulieu,I noticed your on the list for that bud😉

Back