• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

2021 SHOWS EVENTS AND MEETS

Wow you don't hang around!! Hope you'll be bringing 88 😍
Just waiting to see what the deal is with booking club plots and then we'll get an attendance thread going 👍
I think there will be big demand for places at the shows this year as no one has been able to go for so long... so I’m booking them up as soon as they become available...3 so far... yes it will be Crazy88 out and about...

I think there will be big demand for places at the shows this year as no one has been able to go for so long... so I’m booking them up as soon as they become available...3 so far... yes it will be Crazy88 out and about...
I hear ya 👍 clubs that attended in 2019 are getting first choice on club plots so we won't be missing out on this show!

I hear ya 👍 clubs that attended in 2019 are getting first choice on club plots so we won't be missing out on this show!
Good, ideally I’d want to be on the OC stand if at all possible... I’ve booked weekend camping tickets for my daughter and I.

We will book when the thread goes up as long as we are not on that slope. Kept sliding down the bed all night lol.

Good, ideally I’d want to be on the OC stand if at all possible... I’ve booked weekend camping tickets for my daughter and I.
Yeah we'll make sure you're on the stand with us. 👍
We will book when the thread goes up as long as we are not on that slope. Kept sliding down the bed all night lol.
Yep shouldn't be long till we have a thread up 👍

Yep - up for that. Ok to bring the kids ?

Yep - up for that. Ok to bring the kids ?
Yes kids are all welcome👍 Not gonna a lie there's usually loud ish music etc till about midnight. So if they're little, bear that in mind for bedtimes.

Yes kids are all welcome👍 Not gonna a lie there's usually loud ish music etc till about midnight. So if they're little, bear that in mind for bedtimes.
Sweet. Teaching him to fetch beers !

Hi Brian,

I’m afraid I just can’t answer that at the moment. As a company, we are making announcements almost on a weekly basis depending on what the Government announce according to the road map. The last thing we want to do is to put tickets on sale, or take club bookings unless we have the highest guarantee that they can happen.

Whilst I appreciate you would like to plan, I just can’t predict what will be happening that far in advance.

Please just keep looking at our website and social media platforms for the latest announcements.

Best regards
Donna Finnegan
Marketing & Communications

Reply back from Donna at Santa Pod today, so i guess we have a waiting game on our hands

@Reverend RobP could you add another adult for me please. Since realising the event is held in the grounds of a hotel with a Spa the Mrs has re-evaluated her attendance :joy:

@Reverend RobP could you add another adult for me please. Since realising the event is held in the grounds of a hotel with a Spa the Mrs has re-evaluated her attendance :joy:
Haha yes no probs 👍 Disclaimer note. Hotel and Spa are not included in the show ticket prices.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

30th April to 3rd May KUSTOM KULTURE BLAST OFF. Lincoln Show Ground. Custom Show, Fun Fair, Trade Stands, Custom & Classic Cars, Motor Bikes & Scooters. Camping Live Music
MAY

JUNE

5th June (Sunday) JDM COOMBE. Castle Coombe race circuit. (Club stand booked) Check with Castle Coombe closer to the date due to covid restrictions.

6th June (Sunday). 10.00-16.00. KULTURSCHOCK CAR SHOW. Gateshead International Stadium NE10 0EF.

21st June OFFICIAL START OF 2021 SHOW CAR SEASON (REF BORRIS)
JULY
4th July (Sunday). 09.00-17.00. BASTON CAR & BIKE SHOW. Grimesthorpe Castle. PE10 0LY.

4th July (Sunday). CUMBRIA AUTO SHOW. (Please see seperate thread)

23rd to 25th (Friday to Sunday). CAR FEST NORTH. Bolesworth Castle, Cheshire. CH3 9HQ.

25th July (Sunday) SIMPLY JAPANESE. Beaulieu

31st July. (Saturday). 12.00 to 16.00. BRITISH MODIFIED. Squires bikers cafe, Sherbourn. LS25 5LX.

AUGUST
27th to 29th (Friday to Sunday). CAR FEST SOUTH. Laverstoke Park Farm, Hampshire. RG25 3DR.

SEPTEMBER
4th September. (Saturday). JAPFEST, SILVERSTONE. Race circuit.

10th to 12th September. (Friday to Sunday). YAKUSHI SHOW. Whittlebury Hall and Spa Towcester. NN12 8QH

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER
So are we going as a club to beaulieu this year, or just meet up at tesco & all arrive at beaulieu together?

Are we looking to do anything for Modified Nationals this year?

2-4 July, tickets are available at the moment.

Will also be looking to go to JAE (12 -15 August ) but probably as a single entry....

Anyone going to Japfest Silverstone this weekend?

Sorry your right.
Next weekend.

I'm on vacation and all the days blend into one 🤪

Back