• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

2021 Cumbria auto show date 4th July

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Save the dates! Something to look forward to. 😁
The North east Auto show is Sunday 9th May at Darlington.

The Cumbria Auto show is Sunday 4th July at Carlisle.

***Update the North east auto show has been cancelled ****

Both are subject to the current situations being better but fingers crossed. And tickets will be released around March time. I will make seperate attendance threads when more info is released from the organisers

Last edited:
What are the actual dates? :joy:

***North east auto show cancelled!!***

Cumbria show should be going ahead as planned on the 4th July 👍

The show is actually at Carlisle, its just on the outskirts of the town. But its referred to as the Cumbria show 👍

Hopefully they will rearrange it... Is there any plans for a convoy to Cumbria?
I think they are just writing off the North east one this year.
No plans as yet will put an attendance list together when ticket details come out.
I went over the day before last time and stayed at a near by Premier Inn to have beers 🍻 saved me from having a stupidly early start!

I think they are just writing off the North east one this year.
No plans as yet will put an attendance list together when ticket details come out.
I went over the day before last year and stayed at a near by Premier Inn to have beers 🍻 saved me from having a stupidly early start!
That's a shame.... They did a good job at putting on a show last year even under difficult circumstances... I quite enjoyed Cumbria when we went. But definitely a lake district stop off if I go this year 😂

That's a shame.... They did a good job at putting on a show last year even under difficult circumstances... I quite enjoyed Cumbria when we went. But definitely a lake district stop off if I go this year 😂
Yeah they did good. Be great if they did rearrange it, but from the sound of their fb post, and the difficulties with the venue been a vaccination hub. I think they're just gonna concentrate on the Cumbria show.

Up for any, just want to meet and learn the secrets of ownership while casting eye over things I'd like.
Is it normally lads and vans, is it lads, ladies and vans, ladies and vans. Probably not a PC question but you know what I mean. Never read the Elgrand meet etiquette 🤔😇

all will be welcome and there dogs/kids:joy:

Back