• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

2020 SHOWS, MEETS AND EVENTS.

Maybe it wasn't added to the list? Try adding it....

We should be doing JAE too. Not interested in the politics why we’re not. It’s a “group”,

Why are we not doing JAE ?
Politics aside this is a “group” and the question should be asked do people want to to do JAE ?
From my point of view, there's nothing stopping anyone arranging or attending JAE.
I'm not interested about what's gone on in the past, I just won't be attending for 2 reasons. 1 while it's located in Norfolk, and 2 it's been on a steady decline for the last 2 years. Reading some of the reviews of last years event it sounded farcical.

From my point of view, there's nothing stopping anyone arranging or attending JAE.
I'm not interested about what's gone on in the past, I just won't be attending for 2 reasons. 1 while it's located in Norfolk, and 2 it's been on a steady decline for the last 2 years. Reading some of the reviews of last years event it sounded farcical.
It’s wasn’t as good as the first I went to (due to certain individuals- not sure what went on)(not individuals of this club) but it’s trying to reorganise so by staying away isn’t helping what can be a great show.
Distance is only an issue for an individual. I’d attend that and Yakushi.

I was thinking of trying to organise JAE last year but when I posted about it no one said they wanted to go.

I was thinking of trying to organise JAE last year but when I posted about it no one said they wanted to go.
There’d be people interested.
Attending is the only way to make it better.
If people are interested speak up before it’s to late to get it sorted 👍

Start a new thread to gauge interest to see if its worth doing. This year I'd probably only be able to attend 1 night so it rather precludes me from the organisation/kit part.

Think you'd be better starting a new thread in the show/meet section to gauge the interest and see who'd be up for it

Is there any chance of doing a show at Lichfield cars in the park, I bet that would be a great show to be in.

Reactions: Sid
Is there any chance of doing a show at Lichfield cars in the park, I bet that would be a great show to be in.
That would be good. Mentioned all already but very little response. Got to admit its a good day out and proceeds to charity. Im going anyway.

That would be good. Mentioned all already but very little response. Got to admit its a good day out and proceeds to charity. Im going anyway.
Well we could both go or say we're going and see how many follow.
Do we know prices for showing the cars or prices per adults and kids.

Well we could both go or say we're going and see how many follow.
Do we know prices for showing the cars or prices per adults and kids.
There are no club spaces left Only day places where you just turn up and the marshals tell you where to park. If you wanted to park together we would have to meet up and then turn up at the park together.

Reactions: Sid
JAE offering 30% off for next 30 days.

USE CODE: 1215JAE

Last edited:
Back