• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East 2020 Premier Portsdown Parade - Sunday 15th March

cool, be good to catch up
Yes would be good to catch up... on a completely separate note.. I've just noticed I'm not showing up as a premium member... how is this status changed?

Yes would be good to catch up... on a completely separate note.. I've just noticed I'm not showing up as a premium member... how is this status changed?

👍

You've probably not renewed the membership subscription, click on your profile and head on over to 'Account Upgrades', you should find details in there :)

👍

You've probably not renewed the membership subscription, click on your profile and head on over to 'Account Upgrades', you should find details in there :)
Paid in August last year.. ?!

due to the budwiser monster slowing me up yesterday, I will not be attending this morn as ive still got to finish off boarding and shelving the work van out...plus will be buying and fitting a new stereo in the new addition to the family....so much to do in such little time...have fun fellow members

It’s a tad windy this morning...

So after getting everything ready this morning .. one of the kids has decided to be sick.. great! Going to have to cancel.. very frustrating!!! 😤😷🤒

So after getting everything ready this morning .. one of the kids has decided to be sick.. great! Going to have to cancel.. very frustrating!!! 😤😷🤒

Sorry to hear about the on of them not being well, next time hopefully :)

Well it was chuffin' cold and windy up on Portsdown, so those that didn't make it can think themselves lucky. A good old banter was had though and good to catch up with everyone. Thanks go to Rob for handing out the free performance enhancing chip. Five vans braved the elements and thankfully the rain stayed away.

B6C48756-B4F2-4374-A57F-D9F60102DC28_1_105_c.jpeg

Is the gap for corona?

Great to meet up with everyone this morning... the world felt normal for a couple of hours, thank you :)

Those that received their freebie upgrade enhancement, you might need bigger/better brakes to slow you down when fitted :joy: 😜

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn’t make today had too many unfinished jobs to do plus making the wife stay indoors is like trying to tame a wild animal ...

Sorry I couldn’t make today had too many unfinished jobs to do plus making the wife stay indoors is like trying to tame a wild animal ...
Your absenteeism has been noted and a record placed on your membership file.

Back