• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East 2020 Premier Portsdown Parade - Sunday 15th March

If it's just us 3... I'm gonna have a spare freebie gift, lol

people will start to talk ;) im sure there was more:rolleyes: come on you lot its going to be sunny and pos a freebe if your quick :cool:

Someone should bring a 3 metre stick so we know how far apart to stand.

What time is kick off

if all goes to plan I will be attending,,, can someone send me the address as I followed robin last time..

if all goes to plan I will be attending,,, can someone send me the address as I followed robin last time..

I go a different way now, I get On at J3/M3, get off the M3 at junction 4, run along the A31, get off that and pick up the A3 all the way down to Portsdown, it’s much easier.

can you get to me at J3/M3?

I go a different way now, I get On at J3/M3, get off the M3 at junction 4, run along the A31, get off that and pick up the A3 all the way down to Portsdown, it’s much easier.

can you get to me at J3/M3?
that's me going up to come down fella... will meet you there if all goes to plan and I get my work done

Back