• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East 2020 Premier Portsdown Parade - Sunday 15th March

Still trying to do one of those unfinished jobs fit a new stereo but t
Your absenteeism has been noted and a record placed on your membership file.
i I started up daisey and revved her to 6,000 rpm I’m sure you would had heard her from there

Still trying to do one of those unfinished jobs fit a new stereo but t

i I started up daisey and revved her to 6,000 rpm I’m sure you would had heard her from there

Couldn't hear a thing mate, sadly, the wind was blowing inland, fast too, well windy :)

at least you didn't bounce of the road at butser hill on the way home🦘🦘 and it was good to catch up and put the world to wright 🗣 hope to make it to haynse i will get there quicker with my new power dongle thingy 😉

Let me know if you need a hand with the electrical woes, I have plenty of test equipment and if you need a hand to fit the enhancement chip😁

ok if i have to self isolate ill pm you then pull up outside yours beep the horn and sit in the car while you work :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Back