• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East 2020 Premier Portsdown Parade - Sunday 15th March

LeStempy

The French Connection
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
André
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Following the success of the first SE region meet of the year on the IOW, it's probably a good time to kick off on the mainland with trip up to the Monster Burger Van at Portsdown from 10am onwards. Register your interest here.

I'm sure we all know where it is by now, but for any noobs see link below.

Last edited:
Cool but that's the same date as Haynes again... any chance of a redo on the date... if others are in favour obviously?

OK now 15th March, there was no mention of Haynes so didn't know if it was on.

Last edited:
OK now 15th March, there was no mention of Haynes so didn't know if it was on.

You're a gentleman for changing that, thank you. I'll get stoking the fire under @Daddyof4 to put up a new link for a Haynes meet on April the 5th...

@Daddyof4 over to you.

Last edited:
Weather not looking too promising, but that's what longer rear struts are for.

I think daisey will be making some loud noise in Ipswich that weekend, dance competition.. but .. may have the cubic by then fingers crossed and they can go in that instead ..

Last edited:
I have a small 'freebie upgrade' to give away to the first 3 attendees at the Portsdown meet on Sunday... :)

hah you'll sleep over night but dont count :rolleyes: well beat peter as we will hear him coming down the m3 :joy: andy might sneak an early start;) ill possibly have to run errands before i get there or have a hangover :worried: so come on people you have a chance and andy and me are only 5 mins down the road :joy:

Yeah, but I can't get out of bed....

Looking forward to Sunday... if its still on?

If it is... I have a few surplus cleaning products for sale due to numerous cleaning/polishing/wax/spray products bought for me as presents but I haven't used them, so, if anyone would like to buy any of them from me at the meet on Sunday, let me know :)

1584108505995.png £10.00 (Chemical Guys Vintage Series Butter Wet Wax 16 oz )

1584108511556.png £8.00 (Chemical Guys Clean Slate Surface Cleanser Wash 16 oz)

1584108748781.png £3.00 (Brasso Liquid Metal Polish 175ml Tin)

1584108799883.png £15 (Plastidip x 2 Cans of Black Matt)

1584109196749.png £10 (Autoglym The Collection - Perfect Wheels)

Meguiars Mirror Bright Leather Lotion.jpg £5 (Meguiars Mirror Bright Leather Lotion)

Meguiars Compund Polish Liquid Wax .jpg £25 (Meguiars Compound, Polish & Liquid Wax)

Last edited:
I have taken government advice and ignored it so still on. No touching though and anything exchanging hands will need to be sanitised.

I have taken government advice and ignored it so still on. No touching though and anything exchanging hands will need to be sanitised.

Okay, looking forward to it.

I'm sure I have some other cleaning stuff (as I don't use much of it, lol), so will bring them along :)

Back