• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

2020 EOC Charity Calendar

Charity choices

• Mind

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Children with cancer UK

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Stroke association

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Dementia UK

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Cancer research

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Young minds

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
We have sent £450 to Cancer research UK thank you to everyone that has bought a calendar this probably means a lot to many members on here that cancer has touched so hopefully it can make some difference even if it’s small. :)

Also let’s hope 2021 calendars are easier to post 😜
View attachment 28417
It's a very timely donation to a great charity, as my best friend's mother passed away only yesterday due to Cancer.

Thank you to all of you who bought a calendar and the EOC for the combined contribution.

Snoopy11

Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
I think at this point we should all say a big thank you and we’ll done to Lisa Marie for organising it.

Lisa-Marie

Club Rep - Wales
Staff member
E51 Owner
Wales
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Have been speaking to your post office an they want a photo of everyone’s £1.50 bill on the envelopes 🙈
Obviously understand if you haven’t even got them anymore... I have got the photos that some of you have posted in this thread but if anyone else has a photo of theirs can you please send them to me.
Thank you