• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - 2020 Breakfast Meets - North East - Last Sunday of every month

Yep it's not a show , just all have a good chat some food and some more chat . Just turn up and have a good time .πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I’m hopefully going to be in the NE in March, so I’ll try and aim for that date.

How about a combined northeast and Yorkshire meet ?. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Yeah Miss Brown just get along. I even took mine to a meet at Karl's place with 3 weeks of dirt on once. He didn't slap me across the face. Haha.

Seriously though just get yourself along 😁🀟

Yeah Miss Brown just get along. I even took mine to a meet at Karl's place with 3 weeks of dirt on once. He didn't slap me across the face. Haha.

Seriously though just get yourself along 😁🀟
Hopefully, if I’ve recovered from a night out in the NE! 😳

Could some kind person give me a post code for the breakfast meet I am over 3 hrs away and would like to come down the day before and stay overnight I then can carry on to look at a 4x8 trailer and kill two birds with one stone

This is the Premier Inn next door
Coal Ln, Wolviston, Stockton-on-Tees, Billingham TS22 5PZ

Should be thereπŸ‘

we usually get 5/6 at the south east meets we had 2 on the last one so well done

Just finished washing mine for the second time today lol.
Had a great meet.
Photo I took of the reversing light holder with wires
20200126_101329.jpg

Back