• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Scotland 2017, let's make it a good year

Places and Dates

• Location Showcase cinema G69 7TZ

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Location Kelpies Grangemouth FK2 7ZT

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Date Sunday 19th Feb

• Date Sunday 26th Feb

• Date Saturday 4th Mar

• Monday 6th Mar

• Total voters

Widget

Administrator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Hello to all members new and old. Last year was pretty poor for meets in our area and as area rep I fully accept responsibility for that, so let's start this year off as we mean to go on. So saying that who would be interested in a wee pretty season meet so we can catch up, exchange ideas and see what's been done to our busses over the winter? Rather than asking for locations I am just gonna pick two for this and we will see which one gets most votes. Dates we will give a couple more options. So who's up for it?

I'm interested in this ,but ain't going to vote due to me been in Newcastle area ,but will drive up for meet if I can fit it in ,promised myself to get to 2-3 meets this year ,one at Scotland ,one at North Wales and Whitby ,fingers crossed

Yes I'm up for it. Would prefer a week day as weekends tend to be busy with other commitments.

I've put my choices in but fairly flexible however I can be called to work at relatively short notice.

I have voted but would be able to go anytime

OK. The first Scottish meet of 2017 will be on Sunday 26th February at Showcase cinema G69 7TZ. Please try and make it along and we can all have a catch up. The manager of Showcase recently complained about a car meet being held in his car park. This meet consisted of around 200 cars. We will be nowhere near this amount lol but can you please park in the area marked in red on the attached map as this is a very seldom used area of the car park and we wont bother anyone in that area. Thanks

Hi Widget, I put my name down for the meet on February 26th and was really looking forward to it. I have now dislocated my shoulder and my arm will be in a sling for 3 weeks. I go back to the hospital on Monday as it still doesn't feel right so not sure if I will be able to drive to Glasgow for the 1st meet of the year. I will try to be there but just letting you know now in case I can't make it.

look after yourself, there will be more meets. Health comes first

Back