FOR SALE 2006 NISSAN ELGRAND 3.5 V6 XL - FULLY LOADED - LPG CONVERTED

Salim

E51 Owner
Hi everybody, unfortunately it's time to sell, it's just not being driven enough. We're trying to cut back to one car and the wife doesn't even want to attempt to tame this beast. So here it goes:

2006 New shape facelift. SILVER. 7 SEATER. LPG converted. Switchable 2WL + 4WL Drive. Real head turner. Highest model (XL) so Full Luxury - Full Cream Leather Seats w.Ottoman Leg Extenders, Heated Seats, Driver Electric Seat. Keyless Entry & Keyless Start. New Key Fob (not old style). Full Automatic Sliding Doors (both) w. buttons to open/close in car and on fob. Soft Close Tailgate. Rear & Side/Kerb Cameras with Parking Aid. TWIN Sunroof. Power Steering. Remote Central locking. Air-Conditioning, Dual & Rear Climate Control. Climate can be controlled by remote in rear. Full Electric Windows. Electric Foldaway Mirrors. 2 DVD Screens with Remote. CD Player/Radio. Bose Sound System. Middle Row Swivel Seats. Middle & Rear Seats Recline to make beds. Rear Foldaway seats. Full ELECTRIC CURTAINS. Airbags.
Brand new 18" Alloys, Tyres with plenty of thread. AFS (Adaptive Front Light System - turn with steering wheel). Bright XENON headlights. Spot lights. Factory Tinted Windows and much more. 2xKeys.
Mileage 73,000. All manuals available including service book with FULL JAPANESE SERVICE HISTORY. UK registered with V5 and MOT papers. MOT until November 2018. Tax £245 for year.

LPG conversion (cost £1000) still under warranty until 2019 and comes with receipt. (Makes running the 3.5 engine more affordable)
Best family MPV with loads of luxury and space. Not many of these models around in this condition. CHEAPEST ONLINE with this spec!
£8490

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-cars/nissan-elgrand-35-v6-xl-fully-loaded-lpg-uk-reg/1283007625

Call on : 07982868863

Thanks for reading,
Sal

Last edited:

Baz L

Premium Member
E51 Owner
That is nice...,especially for the price, if I was looking for one I'd certainly be tempted.......
anyone wanna buy my Rider?

Brendan1969

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Its been advertised for a while now as I was looking at it myself but the colour was not right. I was also a tad dubious about the cost of the LPG system being it was not a top end grade system or maybe it was. Still a very nice vehicle.

Salim

E51 Owner
Hi all, yes it's still available.

I was able to get the LPG done cheaper than usual due to my brother-in-law knowing the person who owns AGIS. He seems to have competitive prices. There are reviews on their website and a couple on Google.
I've had no problems with the LPG and they've been very helpful. It did require adjusting at the beginning as I'm guessing it requires servicing from time to time. I've booked it in for them to check it over/service it this Thursday before it goes on to it's next owner.
I've just changed 3 tyres, had all wheels balanced and the front and rear wheel alignments done. No money spared to get it right for whoever buys it.

NOTE: Price reduced to £7990. That is my rock bottom price unfortunately. Beyond this if it doesn't sell, I think I'll make another attempt to convince wife to keep it.

Thanks for reading.

Brendan1969

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner

I was able to get the LPG done cheaper than usual due to my brother-in-law knowing the person who owns AGIS. He seems to have competitive prices. There are reviews on their website and a couple on Google.
I've had no problems with the LPG and they've been very helpful. It did require adjusting at the beginning as I'm guessing it requires servicing from time to time. I've booked it in for them to check it over/service it this Thursday before it goes on to it's next owner.
I've just changed 3 tyres, had all wheels balanced and the front and rear wheel alignments done. No money spared to get it right for whoever buys it.

NOTE: Price reduced to £7990. That is my rock bottom price unfortunately. Beyond this if it doesn't sell, I think I'll make another attempt to convince wife to keep it.

Thanks for reading.
I personally think you would be daft to sell it after what you have done to it. Buy the wife a bike.:blush:

Melvstokie

E51 Owner

Thanks for reading.
Hi are there any more photos as click on the link and only 1 photo is showing ?

Salim

E51 Owner
Sorry had to ask the man in charge at AGIS and he just got back to me confirming that it did include the valve lube system. (Just to reiterate - I was given a discounted price, it usually costs more).
It was just serviced by them on Friday and the car feels solid. All ready for the next owner. Told him I've put it up for sale and he gladly asked me to pass the warranty certificate on to the new owner (which goes on until March 2019).