• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands 15th July Clumber park meet - Everyone welcome (even meganes!)

jason pullin

E50 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Elgrand
E50
Region
Midlands
So looks like 15th was the most popular date so i shall see whoever fancies coming down, this is a very informal meet so just drive along the main drag till you see people in elgrands parked up. there is a large spot i do have in mind and will try and get there earlyish to park on there and maybe put some sort of sign up to let you all know where i am. Bring your own food drinks etc. See you all soon

I might even try to get a weekend at caravan site in my none Elgrand and have a walk along for a couple of hours , depends on other half ha ha

We'll come along but won't be there till about 1.30. So don't all rush off!! 👍😂

@Pippa - you fancy this? We can decide close to the time which car we take, but the Megane would be a lot cheaper :joy:

@Pippa - you fancy this? We can decide close to the time which car we take, but the Megane would be a lot cheaper :joy:

Ooh possibly - would have to make sure which car we take is sparkling clean - the Megane is a bit dirty at the moment like :eyes::joy:

I'll make sure whatever car is on point 😂😂

Hopefully will be able to make it.

Ooh possibly - would have to make sure which car we take is sparkling clean - the Megane is a bit dirty at the moment like :eyes::joy:

Well if I'm there my white ellie will be mostly shades of sand and grime soooooo.....

I can't believe it's on a day when we've got nothing in the calendar! All being well we'll be there 😎

We’ll do our best to make it... what time is everyone thinking of getting there?

im aiming to try and get there for around 10/10.30 to try and find a suitable spot to fit poss 15 vans but there are people turning up at all times so just drop round when your free. ill try and do an update on location when i find a spot

We’ll be coming along

If everyone that has said they are coming turns up then we have 5 pre 2003 and 12 post 2003 so nowhere near the requirements for the show ourselves however that doesnt stop anyone going to go and have a look around whats on display. Will see you all on Sunday 15th, and ill try and let everyone know where we are meeting as soon as i get there

make that 6 pre 2003 ( ne51 ) elgrands we will be there.

@jason pullin - sorry mate, but not going to be able to make this.

@Pippa got a new job and we're transitioning from fortnightly to monthly pay, so we have to stretch our funds this month to the end of the month.

We'll try and make the next mids meet :)

Also just found out clumber has put a temporary bbq ban in place due to the very dry conditions and fire risk so will monitor this and keep you all updated

Omg just realized will have to bring my old buses annual wash forward a bit will take it in and have it demossed especially for the 15th

Bollocks, doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. Seems I do have something else on that I had apparantly been told about but wasn't listening - not even going to try and win that argument! :confused:

Sorry Jason we won't be able to make this after all. Our Sunday morning plans have been put back, so we wouldn't be able to get there till mid afternoon and it's a long way to come for an hour or so. Have a great time all of you going!!

Back