• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Official ElgrandOC clothing range. SORRY BUT WE ARE NOW CLOSED.

Shame you don't do fruit of the loom Ts, only ones I can get to fit properly lol

@Mark (Madfish) We do different t shirts in different sizes. What size are you wanting? We can always order specific makes as a special the next time we put an order in.
Or bring your own to the next meet and we can put a logo on it for you.

Last edited:
I'll do that bud, I'll order some plain black ones from Amazon and get them to you 👍👍

Thank you @dognero my hat arrived today along with something else 😊 they are awesome

Great stuff.
Glad you like it.

Received my FREE beanie and must say they are quality items
well worth paying for lol

Cool!!!!!!! I also want it all, but this exchange rate ((How can I order?)))

Cool!!!!!!! I also want it all, but this exchange rate ((How can I order?)))
Its not the exchange rate but the cost of the shipping

Available to order now.

These will be made to order so will take approx 1 week from ordering.

View attachment 17258

Micro fleece half zip neck top
£17.99
SIZE GUIDE
S-38", M-40", L-42", XL-44", XXL-46"
View attachment 17259

Light weight t shirt
£9.99
SIZE GUIDE
S-35/37", M-38/40", L-41/43", XL-44/46", XXL-47/49", 3XL-50/52"

View attachment 17260

Heavy weight t shirt
£10.99
SIZE GUIDE
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL* (34/36", 38/40", 42/44", 46/48", 50/52", 54/56
View attachment 17261

Hoodie sweatshirt
£16.99
SIZE GUIDE

View attachment 17262

Ribbed beanie hat
£8.99
One size
View attachment 17263

Polo Shirt
£15.99
SIZE GUIDE
S - 39, M - 42, L - 44, XL - 46.5, 2XL - 49, 3XL - 51

View attachment 17264

Sweatshirt
£16.99
SIZE GUIDE
View attachment 17265

Ladies also available.

Names or Forum names can be added if required either under the logo or on the right side.

P@P is £1.99
Or can be delivered to a meet or event that we will be attending.
Please pm us with the item , size and any names you would like to add and the address or event to be delivered to.

Payment via paypal friends and family please.
Any other clothing or special requirements pm me and we will see what we can do.

i'll have a size small T shirt off you please :) Hopefully that then should give me the nudge i need to part with my hard earned for nice new motor!!!
Sure it will look good turning up for a viewing in an Elgrand T shirt as well.......look like i know what im talking about HAHAHAHA

i'll have a size small T shirt off you please :) Hopefully that then should give me the nudge i need to part with my hard earned for nice new motor!!!
Sure it will look good turning up for a viewing in an Elgrand T shirt as well.......look like i know what im talking about HAHAHAHA

Pm me with your details mate

Something new.
Seat belt pads.
"Rider"
"Highway Star"
"Elgrand"
"User name"
Any name
Any colour.

£9.99 inc postage for 2 or £15.99 for 4 inc postage.
20200828_202205.jpg
20200828_202215.jpg

Back