• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East 15.01.22 Southern Breakfast Meeting hosted by Steve at Service Point SO24 9QE

Fantastic turnout and great to meet so many Elgrand enthusiasts and get that all important hints and tips.
Stay safe all and look forward to the next meet

What a great meet today, thanks Steve and Wife for the hospitality.
Looking forward to the next one.
Great to see so many people and vans, loved chatting to you all, getting tips and advice.
Good to see the dogs came along too, our Alan loved it.
See you on the road πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Great day thanks to Steve and wife for hosting and Adrian for or organising it all, biggest learning curve for us since buying the Elgrand six weeks ago, Adrian and Steve were a mine full of information and thanks to the rest of guys for their help full hints. I would recommend all newbies to go to these friendly meet ups.
Dave and Jen

Great meet up and again many thanks to Steve and his Better half for the refreshments. Great to see so many Elgrands in one place, and to see so many different bits and bobs people have done. Fantastic catch up with @peter strokosz, as I'd not seen him for a good few years πŸ™‚
Really looking forward to the 2022 meets and events, and to meet more of you lovely lot!

Got some really good tips and advice from the forum members yesterday - discovered that I have a Pioneer DTV system in the car and now understand what the antennas are for on the windscreen! Bad news is that I also 'discovered' that I want a lip spoiler on the front.... does make the front end look much nicer! Even Mrs L agrees!

Can’t remember what member I was talking to , this is the tyre dressing I use and also the uv protector for after you restore the headlights ..

Attachments

• 1A38DD85-4BFB-469F-BA61-ED09FAEF2EDA.jpeg
    1A38DD85-4BFB-469F-BA61-ED09FAEF2EDA.jpeg
    504.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 87D4E350-322D-4EB9-B862-E2D3DE3A69B3.jpeg
    87D4E350-322D-4EB9-B862-E2D3DE3A69B3.jpeg
    459.1 KB · Views: 18
Can’t remember what member I was talking to , this is the tyre dressing I use and also the uv protector for after you restore the headlights ..
One on the left is brilliant..... Use it on reels I service πŸ‘πŸ”§

Last edited:
Great little meet on Saturday.... that turned into a big one, 20+ Elgrands, lol

Nice little venue and a lovely free hot dog, thank you for organising, roll on the next one :)

Cheers mate... waiting for an op... christ knows when that'll happen with the covid back log πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Good luck with that @ChunkyDave πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈbeen waiting months for reconstructive surgery, but have to remember there are others in a worse way than myselfπŸ™„πŸ˜•
Hope you feel better soon sir πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Good luck with that @ChunkyDave πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈbeen waiting months for reconstructive surgery, but have to remember there are others in a worse way than myselfπŸ™„πŸ˜•
Hope you feel better soon sir πŸ‘πŸ™‚
Cheers mate. That's what I'm waiting for.. got a nasty little fucker that's eating my jaw bone away. !!! Got maxio facial appointment tomorrow too see the extent of damage its done.. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Cheers mate. That's what I'm waiting for.. got a nasty little fucker that's eating my jaw bone away. !!! Got maxio facial appointment tomorrow too see the extent of damage its done.. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
Jeeze mate! πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
Hope it's not done too much damageπŸ™πŸ€ž

Jeeze mate! πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
Hope it's not done too much damageπŸ™πŸ€ž
Drs told me. No boxing.. no rugby ... and no peanuts as anything like that will break my jaw completely... luckily for me I'm too old for boxing and rugby and I'm not a big fan of peanuts πŸ˜…

Drs told me. No boxing.. no rugby ... and no peanuts as anything like that will break my jaw completely... luckily for me I'm too old for boxing and rugby and I'm not a big fan of peanuts πŸ˜…
Great to see you've still got your humour πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Back