• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Yorkshire Dales meet 27th May 2017

well be there for 1 ish too. where abouts on site are we meeting?

well be there for 1 ish too. where abouts on site are we meeting?

There's a main car park area near the bar/restaurant etc. Can't go to far wrong :)
Aiming to be there for 1ish too :)

I'm still aiming to be there guys. Will have the missus and the kids all being well :)

I'm having to back out :(

It's the mother in laws birthday and we are going out for a meal (I was convinced her birthday was on Sunday)

My attendance is looking sketchy now. I can't justify putting the kids in the car for 4 hours and using nearly a whole tank of fuel when it's going to be raining when we get there. I'll keep an eye on the forecast, but if it doesn't improve, I won't be able to make it.

Fucking fuming because it's been glorious all week!!!!!!!

just dont put the kids in the car;)
if it does rain ,itll be showers...'onest

If it ain't raining cats and dogs I'll take the motorcycle up and have hang out. I can't afford to fuel that distance right now either!

a122e3982fd45efbc6061a96c903b7ff.jpg

we are hoping that we may try and pop in that's if the weather not too bad hope that nobody mines as we have not put are names down.

Last edited:
Well I know I won't be there.....I'm off Peterborough tomorrow. ... might pass a couple of you on M62 or A1 though.

we are hoping that we may try and pop in that's if the weather not too bad hope that nobody mines as we have not put are names down.
No problem, just come and meet your fellow Elgranders.

does anyone know if the pub allows dogs?

brian

We stayed there for a midweek break just a few weeks ago and we were able to take our dog. There were dogs in the pub too.

Gutted that we have unexpected visitors and am not going to be able to come and meet everyone. Here's to the next time. Hope you all have a brilliant time and the weather stays good for you!

Hi Guys,

Enjoyed meeting you guys today.
Shame the weather came in.

Nice to see so many Elgrands in one place.

Catherine, Ethan and I had a nice time.

Mark

Absolutely brilliant to meet everyone today, i would have put some pics on here but the wifi is shit around these parts.
12 Ellies turned up, fantastic turnout dispite the bit of rain.
Thanks everyone for coming.

Hi sorry that we did not stop as long as we was hoping to .
The dog was at home with the storm and we was thinking that the trip home may be bad.
thank you Malcolm for the meet it was nice to see all the Elgrands there
So thank you

Good to see you too how was your trip home.
Hi sorry that we did not stop as long as we was hoping to .
The dog was at home with the storm and we was thinking that the trip home may be bad.
thank you Malcolm for the meet it was nice to see all the Elgrands there
So thank you

Cheers dudes. You made our Facebook and forum look much brighter from that standard E51 and my dirty truck as the Forum banner for so long! :p

There's a handful of pictures on our Facebook page from the meet. They're not a far scroll down!

@MrMalcC 's photos: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1331531163620797&set=pcb.1340092736044567&type=3
My photos: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1562324780444371&set=pcb.1339990426054798&type=3
My edits: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1562586130418236&set=pcb.1340228026031038&type=3

Do feel free to upload your own pictures either here or on Facebook, we'd all love to see them! :)

Back