• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Yorkshire Dales meet 27th May 2017

yeh..didnt realise it was bank hols. we could turn up for the meal ,its not far from us.

Hi ya people's
Another Yorkshire dales meet for this year if anyone interested.
Saturday 27th May 2017, 1pm.
Bowland Fell Park
BD23 4SD
same venue as 2016, we had 11 Ellie last May let's make it more 2017
Malc
http://www.bowlandfellpark.co.uk/
  1. mrmalcc X2
  2. RobP
  3. Karl
  4. Seven
  5. Madfish
  6. Bandh
  7. Lee
  8. Graham_P
  9. Christopher
  10. Killing Joke
  11. Simjoh
Hi Malc,
Hi ya people's
Another Yorkshire dales meet for this year if anyone interested.
Saturday 27th May 2017, 1pm.
Bowland Fell Park
BD23 4SD
same venue as 2016, we had 11 Ellie last May let's make it more 2017
Malc
http://www.bowlandfellpark.co.uk/
  1. mrmalcc X2
  2. RobP
  3. Karl
  4. Seven
  5. Madfish
  6. Bandh
  7. Lee
  8. Graham_P
  9. Christopher
  10. Killing Joke
  11. Simjoh
  12. Squiz

Hi Malc ,come in no.12 ,i am game on for a wee trip out

Hello their my Elgrand buddies, nearly time for the Dales meet can we have some more names on the list peoples.
Good day last year lets have a bettwr one this year.

we plan on going for the evening meal ,sat? as we wern't quick enough to book a site. will you be booking a table for all or do we have to book individually?

brian

we plan on going for the evening meal ,sat? as we wern't quick enough to book a site. will you be booking a table for all or do we have to book individually?

brian
Its individually on day mate, you could book a table on arrival, meet starts around 1pm

2 weeks today friends for the yorkshire dales meet any more takers for this event.
Look forward to meeting everyone.

We were at Bowland Fell Park for a break this week. Nice place, big car park next to reception, the food looked good and the prices were reasonable. They even have draught Guinness so I was happy! Roads to it are narrow and twisty and there's nowt to do when you get there except eat drink and relax - luvverly!
It might be a good idea to let them know that they can expect a few visitors on that day so that they can be prepared for some extra mouths to feed. There was only a few of us on the park so the pub was very quiet. They might need extra staff to cope if a good few turn up - or there might be a long wait for your scran.

Last edited:
We were at Bowland Fell Park for a break this week. Nice place, big car park next to reception, the food looked good and the prices were reasonable. They even have draught Guinness so I was happy! Roads to it are narrow and twisty and there's nowt to do when you get there except eat drink and relax - luvverly!
It might be a good idea to let them know that they can expect a few visitors on that day so that they can be prepared for some extra mouths to feed. There was only a few of us on the park so the pub was very quiet. They might need extra staff to cope if a good few turn up - or there might be a long wait for your scran.
I always prepare the cook on tbese occasions iam a caravan owner on the parkwere was you van.

It's bank holiday weekend @George322 so would expect pub to be busy anyway.i had a look at a few campsites near by but all booked up ,so doubt I will be having a run down

We were in 10 Ribblesdale. The van was very good and was comfortable.

Looks like its going to be a good weeked (weather wise) for meet on Saturday forcast says 25c.

Going to have to put myself down on a maybe for this one now! Got Slam Dunk the next day so I don't want to spend what little money I actually have left on fuel for the van...

Looks like its going to be a good weeked (weather wise) for meet on Saturday forcast says 25c.
Hi MrMalc what time are proceedings commencing saturday ? is it ok to just turn up for one or two hours as i am very double booked (ie just built a house and they are having a house warming saturday from 2pm),sorry this is all short notice for me but i would like to show respect to both sides of my coin

Hiya mate
Meet starts around 1pm and you can come and go as you wish.
See you their.
Malc

Hiya mate
Meet starts around 1pm and you can come and go as you wish.
See you their.
Malc
Hi Malc.it me be a short meet for me,however i will try and show my face ,thanks

If things go to plan I'll be there. Can't be definite but can be a "definite maybe".

Back