• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Yorkshire Dales meet 27th May 2017

MrMalcC

Yorkshire
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Malcolm
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Hi ya people's
Another Yorkshire dales meet for this year if anyone interested.
Saturday 27th May 2017, 1pm.
Bowland Fell Park
BD23 4SD
same venue as 2016, we had 11 Ellie last May let's make it more 2017
Malc
http://www.bowlandfellpark.co.uk/
  1. mrmalcc X2
  2. RobP
  3. Karl
  4. Seven
  5. Madfish
  6. Bandh
  7. Lee
  8. Graham_P
  9. Christopher
  10. Killing Joke
  11. Simjoh
  12. Squiz

Last edited:
I'll hopefully be there again :) venue and food was lovely for anyone else thinking of going.

Yup - I'll get my name on the list for this one too :)

Aye,stick us down again please mrmalcc....:cool::cool:

I know this is early in the year people but I would like to see some more names on the list.
Pretty please

pencil us in....will depend if we can get time off work.

Yeah, I should be able to make this :)

Right guys I'm at it again
I know this is early in the year people but I would like to see some more names on the list.
We had 11 Ellie's last year got 6 names so far, let's make it a big occasion this year and fill the car park.

I don't know what's available re accomodation/camping etc. Can somebody enlighten me please.

@MrMalcC can you help out with accommodation bud?

Their is some hire caravans on site I will get some prices for you

Thanks, my Elgrand is camper converted so I was wondering if I can get a pitch and hookup, but it doesn't look like that option is available. What does everyone else do?

No mate no camping just caravan hire, but their is some camping sites around settle area.
That's about 6 miles from meet area.

I work weekends but holiday form submitted as hopefully my import should be ready to go!

Last year we had people staying local B&B or hotels, some camping.
Lots of places to visit in the Yorkshire Dales.

Back