Yorkshire Dales Meet 21.05.16

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Was great to meet faces old and new today. Great turn out with 11 Elgrand's on show, some of which were not members but turned up because they saw us congregating, so hopefully a couple of new members.

Was a great location, great driving roads to the site, nice food in the on site pub, great place for kids to play and get pics. Will do this one again.

Took 10 minutes for my brakes to stop smoking after a "spirited" drive to the sitesite... Kids thought they were on a rollercoaster, hands in the air and everything :rofl:

Hope to see more people at more meets.
View attachment 823 View attachment 824 View attachment 825 View attachment 826 View attachment 827

A

Andy p

Great to see a load of elgrands parked up and loved some of the mods you guys have done with them!!
Was pleased as punch to trap just in time to get mine in the line up as I was just chillin up at my caravan at the time!!!!
Hopefully see you all again soon
Cheers Andy!

Rapperfrapper

Administrator
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Great to see a load of elgrands parked up and loved some of the mods you guys have done with them!!
Was pleased as punch to trap just in time to get mine in the line up as I was just chillin up at my caravan at the time!!!!
Hopefully see you all again soon
Cheers Andy!
Great to have another owner on board and another E50 Rider as wel,I'm sure we'll meet up again but cheerio for now.